Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice anti-afk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweatTap

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
SweatTap

Suggestion:
anti-afk

Detailed description:
Basically, there are many players in ppvp who AFK and because of the large number of players, practice lags. I believe that if someone hasn't moved for 10m, he should be sent back to the hub.​

Reason(s):
I believe that it'll make ppvp lag less as the tps are usually low and it's really hard to record.

ty for your time :D

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+100000
This thing should apply to the whole server. Those afk players really affect the tps performance.
Could move them to a afk server, moving them to the hub will just make the hub lagy.

OP
OP
SweatTap

SweatTap

Epic Pika
+100000
This thing should apply to the whole server. Those afk players really affect the tps performance.
Could move them to a afk server, moving them to the hub will just make the hub lagy.
yeah, I thought about that as well but fr I don't think that anyone would be mad if hub was laggy xd.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
yeah, I thought about that as well but fr I don't think that anyone would be mad if hub was laggy xd.
uh, i will.
and the hub should be the first image for comers, if the hub is lagy, then no one wants to play right?

OP
OP
SweatTap

SweatTap

Epic Pika
uh, i will.
and the hub should be the first image for comers, if the hub is lagy, then no one wants to play right?
yeah, I agree with you up to a point. The 1st impression is really important but so is and the entertainment of the players. Looks like that ur suggestion is great. They should be greeted to an afk area.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello SweatTap,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.