Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anti Cheat

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
I see alot of people getting false banned cuz they say it in forums but the thing is pika anti cheat sucks cuz i hacked and i didn't get banned

divertente

Great Reporter
true, I once jitterclicked while doing 360's and got kicked by console LMFAO, the anti-cheat is very severe about stuff like that, that's why the only way to bypass is with literally with anti kb or just bhop, the other stuff would easily get you kicked!
I see alot of people getting false banned cuz they say it in forums but the thing is pika anti cheat sucks cuz i hacked and i didn't get banned

Sufferent

Legendary Pika
I have seen many people including my friends who hack and never get banned which just pisses me off, and i don't blame it on the Anti-Cheat they might have a good gaming chair

OP
OP
Toxic_Gear

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
true, I once jitterclicked while doing 360's and got kicked by console LMFAO, the anti-cheat is very severe about stuff like that, that's why the only way to bypass is with literally with anti kb or just bhop, the other stuff would easily get you kicked!
i used anti kb also known as velocity but it's almost impossible to use other hax cuz the server makes you lag back and cuz of that lag back it kicks you not for the hax but yesterday i got kicked for client modification even tho i was not hacking ( me using hax was a one time thing )

BlitzMunjevic

Same basicly i got banned by anti cheat bc i was lagging and it said clinet modifications

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
If you have a good ghost client it will bypass both SS and Anti-Cheat, choose them wisely ;)