Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Anti jump potion trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
NOT_YAHYA

Suggestion:
Anti jump potion trap.

Detailed description:
Jump potions are really gold for clutching. But they are too op. So u cant do much against a player with tnts and jump pots. I know jump pots are really useful and i use them too. But it will be better if there was a counter for it.

So thats why i suggests to add an anti jump potion trap. What it will do is remove the jump effect from u if u have drank a jump pot. It will also notify if someone is at ur base.

Reason(s):
Bcz there aren't much ways to deal with jump pots.

Example(s):
For example in hypixel invis potions are too op. So they added an alarm trap which removes invis.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Sounds very op, jump pots will become useless

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
The biggest point jump boost potions are bought is for you to be able to kill and destroy someone's bed easier and faster.
They will lose half of their value so -1.

crazysteve79

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
NOT_YAHYA

Suggestion:
Anti jump potion trap.

Detailed description:
Jump potions are really gold for clutching. But they are too op. So u cant do much against a player with tnts and jump pots. I know jump pots are really useful and i use them too. But it will be better if there was a counter for it.

So thats why i suggests to add an anti jump potion trap. What it will do is remove the jump effect from u if u have drank a jump pot. It will also notify if someone is at ur base.

Reason(s):

Example(s):
For example in hypixel invis potions are too op. So they added an alarm trap which removes invis.
feels pretty bad there are many other ways to counter whats even the fun if you expect everything to have solution

Neel103

Pika Member
I am personally supporting this! like this would be useful! u have spent all the game building a big bed defense and someone just
comes with jump potion and spams TNT and that is not cool since there is no blast proof block.

crazysteve79

The Pika
I am personally supporting this! like this would be useful! u have spent all the game building a big bed defense and someone just
comes with jump potion and spams TNT and that is not cool since there is no blast proof block.
there is not blast proof block we want the gamemode to be playable

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
NOT_YAHYA

Suggestion:
Anti jump potion trap.

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Too dumb so im going with -1

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello NOT_YAHYA,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.