Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Any tips on how to be friendly and more sociable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessx33

So I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this but in real life I'm a very shy person though I'm comfortable with talking with people on the Internet for some reason XD .As the title says I need more tips on how to be friendly and sociable.I think my problem is that I'm the unique one in the classroom and I don't know how to get along with the group,I'm quiet in the classroom and most of the things I'm a fan of are things that the boys in my classroom like Star Wars and video games but only 4/21 of them don't talk about sexual content and incredible stupid things (R.I.P this generation).The girls on the other hand won't stop talking about youtubers such as pewdiepie and Zoella etc. and love teams such as jadine and aldub (someone make the aldub pain stop).While I do watch youtubers most of them have minecraft content or Star Wars content which the girls in my classroom aren't a fan of.I'm not extremely lonely I have a few friends but some of them are becoming the people like I mentioned above.I'm not sad when I have few friends but I'm scared of being teased and made fun of when high school comes and my friends that could get picked on also.Graduation is next month already and I really want to stay in grade school forever where it's still friendly and happy.Thank you for taking your time to read this and have a wonderful day/afternoon/evening

Fangston

Epic Pika
First, don't change yourself. If you want to get along, be confident. Don't slouch, be lazy, stay in a corner in a free period, etc. Participate in activities like debates etc, that'll get some attention too. Do not show others that you are an easy one and you can be teased and bullied. If you are going to graduate, it'll probably be in a different location. So forget all your past mess and start on a clean slate.
P.S, I for one like to hang around girls. The boys keep talking on how they attempted to flirt, their weird jack off stories and God knows what not. Girls on the other hand have some good topics to talk on XD I get called a girl, BUT WHO CARES. Just tell them to shove their thoughts up their arse <3

OP
OP
Princessx33

Princessx33

Well my girl classmates have topics which I either don't like or don't know

Fangston

Epic Pika
Well, that's just a difference of opinion then. It's up to you if you wanna get along with the trend, which is useful if you ask me. I for one watch pewdiepie and it's fun XD so it's not always a girl-boy reserved thing. Discover my friend. Discover ≈≈

Fanta

Legendary Pika
I'm a jerk offline AND online so there's not that much contrast in my life j:
I did have problems with fitting in a group since my music taste is really different from everybody in my class and I've had a lot of problems about that but hey, people should be different because that's what makes us humans so don't complain about the things that you like and the others don't, try finding common ground with them with something else...or just kill the ones you don't like

D

Deleted member 85

or just kill the ones you don't like

OuADOGZ.png

76zaFH3.png

71Yfobj.png

M9mxetf.png

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Tbh, I'm the same :/
Also ur a girl and ye, girl's can be a lil bit shy...but me being shy is so embarrassing xD

I'm kinda little bit shyer than before now...because of these tips

-Be urself, don't try to copy someone or smthng like that
I used to try to copy my frnd cuz he was a total genius xD, but then I stopped...

-Don't wait for ppl to speak to u
Idk about the western schools, but in my class, we all are like frnds and talk to each other, also if u go to a party or smthng, don't wait for anyone to come and say hi to u, go and tell them urself make it happen!!!! :p

Btw r u in the 5th grade or 6th?

AbedKilani

Veteran
One good advice is that you should joke more often. People think joking is all about knowing the best jokes, that's not true, your best joking is making statements about most situations and making sure they laugh. Referring to stuff they laughed a lot on before.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Yep, also as Fangy said, don't let them think ur easy :p

MouraThat

Veteran
ill answer the title question
First of all dont get into arguemnts commonly
Secondly help people out if you see people who need help dont just ignore them or wait for someone else
Also get involved more on the chat,be more active,tell people who you are
But be yourself ,being fake is never good

Fanta

Legendary Pika
ill answer the title question
First of all dont get into arguemnts commonly
Secondly help people out if you see people who need help dont just ignore them or wait for someone else
Also get involved more on the chat,be more active,tell people who you are
But be yourself ,being fake is never good
dude ban me but your profile pic looks like it has tits I am so sorry

Last edited:

MouraThat

Veteran
Lol no worries
Just look at my signature picture i look better
but hey if thats what you see then thats what you see ;')

TheEpicBanter

Banned
Be yourself and don't be afraid to get more contact with other ppl be confident while talking and don't say in ur mind "ooh I don't know them, how will they react" mostly ppl think about that, "what I will say is stupid they don't like me", don't try to act like someone else be like a person like you're online and I am the same in real life and in game. people that know me in real life say that I am very different compared to other people but that's my thing and on that people know me, and don't hate me. It's about what you say and mostly people won't react irritating or annoying at the first time be good while meeting someone new that you don't know, I was funny on the first time and they knew that of me and said like "hey that's him" show something of yourself where they can remind you from, first impression is the most important one.

CloudAP

Veteran
People always say be yourself but never actually explain it well. :p

This is what it means:

If you're weird, at least be proud of it.

*cue all weird people who commented earlier and will comment later*

OP
OP
Princessx33

Princessx33

Tbh, I'm the same :/
Also ur a girl and ye, girl's can be a lil bit shy...but me being shy is so embarrassing xD

I'm kinda little bit shyer than before now...because of these tips

-Be urself, don't try to copy someone or smthng like that
I used to try to copy my frnd cuz he was a total genius xD, but then I stopped...

-Don't wait for ppl to speak to u
Idk about the western schools, but in my class, we all are like frnds and talk to each other, also if u go to a party or smthng, don't wait for anyone to come and say hi to u, go and tell them urself make it happen!!!! :p

Btw r u in the 5th grade or 6th?
6th grade

OP
OP
Princessx33

Princessx33

One good advice is that you should joke more often. People think joking is all about knowing the best jokes, that's not true, your best joking is making statements about most situations and making sure they laugh. Referring to stuff they laughed a lot on before.
Could you help a bit with this tip?I try being funny and they all give me the "weird" look except for Hans and Kirk

Status
Not open for further replies.