Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Appeal Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlexingBot

Banned
Username:
FlexingBot​

Suggestion:
Appeal Section​

Detailed description:
People may get false banned from the server/forums and they cant do anything to appeal as it says tou have been banned due to the following reasons: rule violations.

So change it and make it so that people who have been banned can have access to the report and appeal section but to no other sub-forum.​

Reason(s):
Mentioned above and one more thing
To appeal the people have to create alts which is ban evasion. This happened to me so I dont want to risk anyone else suffering too​

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Username:
FlexingBot

Suggestion:
Appeal Section

Detailed description:
People may get false banned from the server/forums and they cant do anything to appeal as it says tou have been banned due to the following reasons: rule violations.

So change it and make it so that people who have been banned can have access to the report and appeal section but to no other sub-forum.

Reason(s):
Mentioned above and one more thing

To appeal the people have to create alts which is ban evasion. This happened to me so I dont want to risk anyone else suffering too
i got your point, u are trying to say is that if anyone is banned in forum that means he cant talk in forums but they also need to appeal for an unban, +1

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
i got your point, u are trying to say is that if anyone is banned in forum that means he cant talk in forums but they also need to appeal for an unban, +1
Exactly, you cant appeal when you are banned that's why I made the suggestion to hopefully sort that out

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Nah -1
Just don't break rules and you won get banned, it's not like someone targets you.

Last edited:

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Nah -1
Just don't break rules and you won get banned, it's not like someone targets you (as if you are even worth a penny)
dude, even if u dont cheat, ive been banned thrice for no reason, so yea +1 from me

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
dude, even if u dont cheat, ive been banned thrice for no reason, so yea +1 from me
I agree with that point but if you are banned then you can access forums freely as you got banned from game not forum. They are not linked together

And this post itself is just post farming from the poster.

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
I agree with that point but if you are banned then you can access forums freely as you got banned from game not forum. They are not linked together

And this post itself is just post farming from the poster.
if you get banned, and u dont have an alt, how do you appeal? EXPLAIN

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
Okay, but YOU listen as well

When someone gets banned on the forums, HOW DO THEY APPEAL.
this is only for the forums, not in game.
People may break the rules unknowingly and now they wanna appeal but THEY CAN'T.
(also im too fragile for u to call me brat) (pls no bully pls no abuse)

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Listen carefully brat,

• If you get banned ingame ,
Then you can always come to forums as your game account and forum account are totally unrelated (getting banned in-game doesn't mean you get banned in forums)

• If you get banned in forums
You get banned after 7 warning (active) , and staff even if false warn you then you can always access appeal section, but getting 7 warning is nobody's concern . In short it's your fault for breaking rules and don't cry over it , it's just skill issue.
what he tryna say is when u get banned in forums you dont get access to the "appeal forums section"
thus it restricts you from creating an appeal
so u cant appeal your forums ban at all

so they should let you use the appeal section in forums even after forums ban is what this suggestion is tryna imply (i think)

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
what he tryna say is when u get banned in forums you dont get access to the "appeal forums section"
thus it restricts you from creating an appeal
so u cant appeal your forums ban at all

so they should let you use the appeal section in forums even after forums ban is what this suggestion is tryna imply (i think)
Someone who understands. To be fair MAX-11 did too but you explained it.

RegoPlayz

I was banned for no reason, i have been facing this issue for quite some days, i only use safe walk for bridging, if that is the reason then i wont use it again... plz unban me

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
I was banned for no reason, i have been facing this issue for quite some days, i only use safe walk for bridging, if that is the reason then i wont use it again... plz unban me
You can appeal, this suggestion is just to ensure that the people who were banned on the forums can appeal when they get banned

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello FlexingBot,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This would likely lead to appeals being spammed which would be difficult to monitor. You can always contact an Admin on Discord if you want to appeal a ban from the forums.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.