Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Are you allowed to curse on teamspeak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZurriW

Epic Pika
I was wondering if you're allowed to curse on teamspeak, Because this player cursed and i was wondering if i should report this.

nd618

Supporter
Creating an argument ( quarrel ) is not allowed the same as insulting others .

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
No swearing in Forums, Team-speak, Discord, Ingame, Ashkar told u to stop making threads..

OP
OP
ZurriW

ZurriW

Epic Pika
No swearing in Forums, Team-speak, Discord, Ingame, Ashkar told u to stop making threads..
dude i dont care alright its not spam and try not to be a suck up only reason im making threads is to make this server better and not keep it the same like u...

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
dude i dont care alright its not spam and try not to be a suck up only reason im making threads is to make this server better and not keep it the same like u...
Keep it the same ? Lmao ur trying to shape this server into ur's, it's us who keep the server good and away from toxic and arrogant players like u

EliteShark

Epic Pika
I have to agree with you there, we need to eradicate suck up players and make this server better!
I suggest you apply for staff, your determination might make this server go to a better path. Keep up with the great threads, your threads really helped me alot! God bless ^_^
#ZurriWAsHeadAdmin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I have to agree with you there, we need to eradicate suck up players and make this server better!
I suggest you apply for staff, your determination might make this server go to a better path. Keep up with the great threads, your threads really helped me alot! God bless ^_^
#ZurriWAsHeadAdmin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just DON'T make too many threads. Alright? ;)

OP
OP
ZurriW

ZurriW

Epic Pika
#ZurriWAsHeadAdmin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yo man thx people like you are keeping the server alive, and the suckups are the people that just make it the same or even make it worst by not wanting people like me to suggest opions. honestly thx it meant something to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.