Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Are you guys aware of the chest glitch?

ChickenDinnr

Staff Member
IGN
ChickenDinnr
This is an old glitch I believe, but if you didn't know, when you die in BedWars, then you fly to a chest and right-click it, players in-game could hear the chest being opened and closed. Will this ever be fixed lol

Luppeey

Banned
doe, there was a time that you can have full obsidian in literary 30s at the start of the match. And there was also a thing on Prison, people duped keys and blocks and get fking rich. Or Survival now, peoppe get multiple trillions, I bet it's legit

JerryMine

The Pika
doe, there was a time that you can have full obsidian in literary 30s at the start of the match. And there was also a thing on Prison, people duped keys and blocks and get fking rich. Or Survival now, peoppe get multiple trillions, I bet it's legit
Obsidian Cage Bug

Map: Castle
Team: Green

basically in the chest you can have diamond pickaxe and ender chest

but now in red you have diamond sword

OP
OP
ChickenDinnr

ChickenDinnr

Staff Member
IGN
ChickenDinnr
And also the bug where the time speed doubles. You get like 4 stacks of iron in about 25 seconds

UpperGround

Great Reporter
right now that bw map glitch is in red team castle map

always castle map

coincidence?
i think not

Luppeey

Banned
Do you guys know that 4v4 will never get more than 20 players?

araz

t
there was a one in bedwars at the csatles map u could get ender chest and break it so u could get 8 obby in 15s

OP
OP
ChickenDinnr

ChickenDinnr

Staff Member
IGN
ChickenDinnr
I don’t know how I did this, but there was 1 time when I right clicked the store npc, then it didn’t open, I was like “oh well” and I opened the chest to store my ingots, but then the store opened in the chest, and I could take the items, command block, sword, chestplate, etc lol

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I don’t know how I did this, but there was 1 time when I right clicked the store npc, then it didn’t open, I was like “oh well” and I opened the chest to store my ingots, but then the store opened in the chest, and I could take the items, command block, sword, chestplate, etc lol
castles map red team?