Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Are You Kidding Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uwidowati123456

TheBearKingHDAdministrator
Administrator
Minecraft account:
TheBearKingHD
TheBearKingHD
Ratings:
+127 / 0

New
We do not deal with ex-staff bans.

Denied.

TheBearKingHD, 2 minutes ago

I literally did not do anything wrong, so I basically got banned for no reason. After 3 years from when I have been banned, I can't be unbanned from the server because the "we do not deal with ex-staff bans." The only thing I could basically do is waste twenty dollars.... really? The perma ban thing is just .... yeah. Unfair especially when you got banned for not doing anything wrong but suspected "guilty."

faydee

Veteran
Hello and yes they can't unban people from old staff teams :/ I also was banned from a ex staff team and I had to buy a unban so go ahead and buy unban cause they won't unban you .
Requesting to lock this thread

OP
OP
U

uwidowati123456

I'm not gonna risk my money for something as useless as this. Like seriously, what if I get banned again for doing nothing wrong. This server is getting duller and duller.

Lars_1511

This is a cracked server, so you don't have to buy a new account for $20 in order to play.

Also, you wont be banned again for doing nothing.

Hello and yes they can't unban people from old staff teams :/ I also was banned from a ex staff team and I had to buy a unban so go ahead and buy unban cause they won't unban you .
Requesting to lock this thread
Only thread owners can request a lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.