Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukonce

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
LukTheKidd

Suggestion:
Armour

Detailed description:
This suggestion is made for skywars duo :

I think that there should be more armor added to the duo gamemode due to :

There is only a full set for one person.

There is sometimes a spawn in a chest where there is an extra helmet/leggings. The only reason i'm pointing this out is because to say it's not enough for 2 people.

- Some may say : why they just don't share the armor ? The question can be answered easily -

99% of the players takes the full set and leaves the other teamate empty.

For some people in duos is fun because most of the players are naked.

And can get 2 hitted.

From the naked player perspective this is totally unfair/not fun as this can go on few games till you get the chance to get the set.

Reason(s):
- If another set would be added the game would be more challenging to every player.

Most of the reasons are in the ,,detailed description"

Last edited:

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
I remember those days when I had to split my armor with my teammate so this would be a cool improvement for skywars.
+1

OP
OP
Lukonce

Lukonce

Great Reporter
*bumping* as this is an addition we need a lot

crazysteve79

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
LukTheKidd

Suggestion:
Armor

Detailed description:
This suggestion is made for skywars duo :

I think that there should be more armor added to the duo gamemode due to :

There is only a full set for one person.

There is sometimes a spawn in a chest where there is an extra helmet/leggings. The only reason i'm pointing this out is because to say it's not enough for 2 people.

- Some may say : why they just don't share the armor ? The question can be answered easily -

99% of the players takes the full set and leaves the other teamate empty.

For some people in duos is fun because most of the players are naked.

And can get 2 hitted.

From the naked player perspective this is totally unfair/not fun as this can go on few games till you get the chance to get the set.

Reason(s):
- If another set would be added the game would be more challenging to every player.

Most of the reasons are in the ,,detailed description"
i dont feel like doing +1 bc it will make 2v1s more difficult for players like me and more and if u spawn kill any1 there is chance to no armour and it will be just rigged for me so -1 no hard feelings

OP
OP
Lukonce

Lukonce

Great Reporter
i dont feel like doing +1 bc it will make 2v1s more difficult for players like me and more and if u spawn kill any1 there is chance to no armour and it will be just rigged for me so -1 no hard feelings
Everyone has opinions so don't worry I understand.
But I think it should be fair that everyone would have armor and not just 1 teammate

M

MiracleWolf

i like being naked and trying to survive while 2 ppl are chasing me, its fun

+1 tho

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 i never leave my Team because i have Enderman kit But am giving a +1 for other players

crazysteve79

The Pika
i mean its will be hard to Kill 2 teams that both of them has armor but its fine
It will be fine when lvl 6 vampire doesnt work most of time and you have no armour bc ur armour disappeared on spawn kill and they both have Armour?

SkyNanas

+1 beceause that's what player that wan't just to play without a rank need

OP
OP
Lukonce

Lukonce

Great Reporter
What wdym you don't make sense
I think what he wants to say is that by adding another armour set it would be good for the person that used not to get armour set as it wouldnt require a rank to get the second set

crazysteve79

The Pika
I think what he wants to say is that by adding another armour set it would be good for the person that used not to get armour set as it wouldnt require a rank to get the second set
Or maybe just play solos or play duos with good people or just earn enough coins for a kit am ngl this will make ma life shthole

JustToGoody

The Pika
actually I am dying with a team that donest even have armor so i am really sorry -1 i cant believe if everyone will get armor

JustToGoody

The Pika
the sad thing a lot of players want It but its fine i will try to deal with it

Sekiro

Great Reporter
+1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
+1ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Status
Not open for further replies.