Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Asia ip (pls)

crazysteve79

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
crazysteve79

Suggestion:
Asia ip (pls)

Detailed description:
Idk why there is not a asia ip till now 2020 is about to over,half of the players on pika are from asia all the people who play there don't get less ping than 100 we expect a lot from pika soon but TBH pika owners should have made asia ip long time ago and if they want the can anounce for asia ip maybe next year it would be a bless for players like me who suffer from server lags maybe start the year with something good.​

Reason(s):
There are ip's of other country too but none for asia till now me and my fellow Asians struggle with lag high ping​

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This was suggested before but it was denied. I still go +1

Sinova

Pika Lover
see bro i just want to tell u that minecraft dosent allows network bridging so proxys cannot be made
and the server who hav proxys they just make a second server so if pika made a asia proxy it will be like 2 different servers and player of asian server cannot play with the player it european server (i think its host is in europe)

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
see bro i just want to tell u that minecraft dosent allows network bridging so proxys cannot be made
and the server who hav proxys they just make a second server so if pika made a asia proxy it will be like 2 different servers and player of asian server cannot play with the player it european server (i think its host is in europe)
thats what this thread is abt. No one talked abt network bridging. We just want a kinda like seperate server hosted in asia. Network bridging if possible would be useless.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1, actually benefits

Doing this would reduce the number of people who complain about others lagging and many asian players play pika so making an asian proxy would help them.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Like asia being the biggest continent most of the ppl are from here