Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Auto mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
EA0_2_0_8_

Suggestion:
Auto mute

Detailed description:
I suggest that there should have a auto mute for people sapming​

Reason(s):
As many people can tell, there are many people using "smiga client" and advertise with it, not only that client, some bot are spaming in different lobby for their own minecraft server or their personal interest. So i hope that a auto mute will be added.
(if the report can be more convenient, then it may not be a must to add in)​

Example(s):
like watchdog(hacking), but it is for chat spaming

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
They changed rules. If you're spamming,flooding or swearing in p chat f chat or any other chat you'll get punished. Unlike public chat, you can speak foreign language in private chats.
bruh u can spam and flood but swearing isnot allowed in any chat

Disaalt

The Pika
-1 because there is many people saying things by wrong like if someone got muted before and he just wanted to spam in /is chat or /p or /f chat, /p chat he will get a mute if he did something by wrong like i wanted to spam my friends in /f chat or in any another chat that spamming is allowed in and i forgot to do /f chat it will be auto warn/mute so if i got that mute / warn by doing something by wrong it wont be fair + Pika should add something telling u what chat u talking in because that things happen much
Nope. Its punishable

Status
Not open for further replies.