Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Lobby Automatically disabling fly when starting Parkour

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
Username:
bridgeisminenow​

Suggestion:
Automatically disabling fly when starting Parkour​

Detailed description:
Hello all PikaNetwork players! I hope You are all having a good day, I'm here suggesting " Automatically disabling fly when starting Parkour ".

Since we all know that feeling when we really want to parkour in the lobby, we often forget to disable fly permission by using /fly. We are just normally jumping and beating the Parkour challenge, and we accidentally press the "Space" button two times and we start to fly. All of our progress is then gone and we need to start from the beginning again. A lot of players then just start to rage and they lose hope, or they just simply don't wanna try the parkour ever again.

So that's why I am suggesting the new method of automatically disabling our fly permission when we are starting the Parkour.

When we press the starting pressure plate, our fly permission should be automatically disabled and we can't reset our Parkour challenge anymore by accidentally flying. Once we're done with the Parkour challenge, we can simply leave it by using the command: /stopparkour and our fly permission will be enabled again.​

Reason(s):
That small detail would make the Parkour challenge more playable and enjoyable for everyone, and maybe bring back some people who left it and never tried it again just because of that problem. I personally really love and enjoy playing the Parkour challenge but this really annoys me if I sometimes forget to disable fly permission, and I accidentally reset my Parkour progress. I hope this will be accepted and solved as soon as possible to revive the Parkour challenge!​

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
Username:
bridgeisminenow

Suggestion:
Automatically disabling fly when starting Parkour

Detailed description:
Hello all PikaNetwork players! I hope You are all having a good day, I'm here suggesting " Automatically disabling fly when starting Parkour ".

Since we all know that feeling when we really want to parkour in the lobby, we often forget to disable fly permission by using /fly. We are just normally jumping and beating the Parkour challenge, and we accidentally press the "Space" button two times and we start to fly. All of our progress is then gone and we need to start from the beginning again. A lot of players then just start to rage and they lose hope, or they just simply don't wanna try the parkour ever again.

So that's why I am suggesting the new method of automatically disabling our fly permission when we are starting the Parkour.

When we press the starting pressure plate, our fly permission should be automatically disabled and we can't reset our Parkour challenge anymore by accidentally flying. Once we're done with the Parkour challenge, we can simply leave it by using the command: /stopparkour and our fly permission will be enabled again.

Reason(s):
That small detail would make the Parkour challenge more playable and enjoyable for everyone, and maybe bring back some people who left it and never tried it again just because of that problem. I personally really love and enjoy playing the Parkour challenge but this really annoys me if I sometimes forget to disable fly permission, and I accidentally reset my Parkour progress. I hope this will be accepted and solved as soon as possible to revive the Parkour challenge!
+1

pmi_

Username:
bridgeisminenow

Suggestion:
Automatically disabling fly when starting Parkour

Detailed description:

When we press the starting pressure plate, our fly permission should be automatically disabled and we can't reset our Parkour challenge anymore by accidentally flying. Once we're done with the Parkour challenge, we can simply leave it by using the command: /stopparkour and our fly permission will be enabled again.

Reason(s):
That small detail would make the Parkour challenge more playable and enjoyable for everyone, and maybe bring back some people who left it and never tried it again just because of that problem. I personally really love and enjoy playing the Parkour challenge but this really annoys me if I sometimes forget to disable fly permission, and I accidentally reset my Parkour progress. I hope this will be accepted and solved as soon as possible to revive the Parkour challenge!
ive a better idea, why "not" disable fly...youll keep flying when parkour starts and timer will keep going on too

Otherside

Great Reporter
+1
I always played parkour while waiting for my friends to join the game.
Sometimes when I try to complete the parkour, the fly(double space taps) always messes that up, and I just seem to forget to type /fly whenever I start parkour.

Great suggestion now I can complete the parkour while waiting for my friends to come.