Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Prison Autominer level task and it's features rework.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
Autominer level task and it's features rework.​

Detailed description:
1st suggestion: I prefer do remove the level which ask us to use the auto miner for hours. Firstly people can just afk it and no use autominer like it's really a need. Afk for 32h 1 level says us to do that. And there is a thing called electricity also getting wasted while being afk for the autominer for 32h in total it would be more then 64h. I suggest do make that the autominer need a certain amount of blocks mined for the level to be completed. Like autominer needs to mine 50k blocks for the level requirements.

2nd suggestion: I ask for a rework of the autominer, let's be honest now days no one use autominer they give usefully thing. They do give us some money and tokens but when u have a pickaxe u can get the things that autominer gives u in 1h u can get it in 1min. Example tokens, I can mine 10k tokens in 5 seconds without boosters and with autominer It takes almost 20mins for 1k tokens. So according to that rates the auto miner is pointless. I suggest to add a beacon section to it and add the super lucky block to be detected by the auto miners as well. And make the money system a little fast. I suggest to add a currency minecredit from which when u use the auto miner and every 1k block mine it gives us 10 minecredit and from it we can buy boosters/ tokens / keys / pets/ pika iron, but make the pika iron super expensive.​

Reason(s):
Firstly the levels makes no point in playing they just ask us to stay afk. And if we say them to get blocks mined by the auto miner. The players will get a reason to update the auto miner.

Secondly no one uses autominer in daily bases so just make it more usefull and people will use it and it will finally have a good use rather then being afk on it just.​

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
MAX11

Suggestion:
Autominer level task and it's features rework.

Detailed description:
1st suggestion: I prefer do remove the level which ask us to use the auto miner for hours. Firstly people can just afk it and no use autominer like it's really a need. Afk for 32h 1 level says us to do that. And there is a thing called electricity also getting wasted while being afk for the autominer for 32h in total it would be more then 64h. I suggest do make that the autominer need a certain amount of blocks mined for the level to be completed. Like autominer needs to mine 50k blocks for the level requirements.

2nd suggestion: I ask for a rework of the autominer, let's be honest now days no one use autominer they give usefully thing. They do give us some money and tokens but when u have a pickaxe u can get the things that autominer gives u in 1h u can get it in 1min. Example tokens, I can mine 10k tokens in 5 seconds without boosters and with autominer It takes almost 20mins for 1k tokens. So according to that rates the auto miner is pointless. I suggest to add a beacon section to it and add the super lucky block to be detected by the auto miners as well. And make the money system a little fast. I suggest to add a currency minecredit from which when u use the auto miner and every 1k block mine it gives us 10 minecredit and from it we can buy boosters/ tokens / keys / pets/ pika iron, but make the pika iron super expensive.

Reason(s):
Firstly the levels makes no point in playing they just ask us to stay afk. And if we say them to get blocks mined by the auto miner. The players will get a reason to update the auto miner.

Secondly no one uses autominer in daily bases so just make it more usefull and people will use it and it will finally have a good use rather then being afk on it just.
i understand your point , and it is true that electricity is wasted but the true potential of autominers come when they are maxed, maybe try using a max am when season resets and then you will understand how these people get extrobitant amounts of money(althoughj they mine with picaxes)

i mean some rework can be a good thing as a change for betterment

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
i understand your point , and it is true that electricity is wasted but the true potential of autominers come when they are maxed, maybe try using a max am when season resets and then you will understand how these people get extrobitant amounts of money(althoughj they mine with picaxes)

i mean some rework can be a good thing as a change for betterment
Soo upvote it pls?

_Rebel_

Epic Pika
U are suggesting to re work/fix a thing which the rules say not to so read the rules before suggesting