Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bad Ping Only In PikaNetwork

Abu_Massab_PlayZ

Hi Dear PikaNetwork! I Am Player Of PikaNetwork Bedwars, My irl name is [Abumassab] , And my in-game name is [Abu_Massab_PlayZ , My Account LvL Is So High [44] , And my account is premium also , i can play hypixel also but I don't play hypixel because only of it's high ping i get in my region PikaNetwork is asian server i am from pakistan and my all friends get like 150-170 ping in PikaNetwork and i get so high ping of 700-900+ ping always , this issue only happens in PikaNetwork So please fix this issue as soon as possible or guide me how to get better ping in this server bcuz in all servers like jartex Network and acentramc and mineman there i get 150-170 ping my wifi is also good plz fix this problem i love PikaNetwork Bedwars i am old player but facing this from 4-5 weaks
You Can Contact Me At This Email Which Im Using To Report [[email protected]]
[Abu_Massab_PlayZ]

derviagelos

Pika Lover
Hi Dear PikaNetwork! I Am Player Of PikaNetwork Bedwars, My irl name is [Abumassab] , And my in-game name is [Abu_Massab_PlayZ , My Account LvL Is So High [44] , And my account is premium also , i can play hypixel also but I don't play hypixel because only of it's high ping i get in my region PikaNetwork is asian server i am from pakistan and my all friends get like 150-170 ping in PikaNetwork and i get so high ping of 700-900+ ping always , this issue only happens in PikaNetwork So please fix this issue as soon as possible or guide me how to get better ping in this server bcuz in all servers like jartex Network and acentramc and mineman there i get 150-170 ping my wifi is also good plz fix this problem i love PikaNetwork Bedwars i am old player but facing this from 4-5 weaks
You Can Contact Me At This Email Which Im Using To Report [[email protected]]
[Abu_Massab_PlayZ]
Hello XtremeGamer21130, In some cases it might be also a problem to your own connection. You said you are in Asia and your friends get 150 to 170 ms but you get 700? Either you have enabled a VPN which Pika might have not detected on your system and that makes your ms go crazy OR its your own connection problem I suggest making a report bugs ticket since theres nothing us members can do for you.

Imarvel

Pika Lover
First of all, pika networ's server is located in france. Secondly what that guy above me said is right. You should also try using an ethernet cable

OP
OP
Abu_Massab_PlayZ

Abu_Massab_PlayZ

Hello XtremeGamer21130, In some cases it might be also a problem to your own connection. You said you are in Asia and your friends get 150 to 170 ms but you get 700? Either you have enabled a VPN which Pika might have not detected on your system and that makes your ms go crazy OR its your own connection problem I suggest making a report bugs ticket since theres nothing us members can do for you.
But I Dont Know How To Contact Pika Can U Plz Gimme Any Mail Or Something That Can Help Me To Contact PikaNetwork Plz