Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions balance suggestions for op Factions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_drip_

Rare Pika
Username:
_drip_​

Suggestion:
balance suggestions for op Factions!​

Detailed description:

Darkzone related stuff​

Boss loot bag​

after killing a boss u receive boss loot bag most of the stuff u obtain from boss loot bag is trash after much effect u kill a boss and get boss loot bag and after that much effect u get trash that unacceptable to make boss loot bag good Remove Money from it and replace it with Unique,godly sets and punch v bow and make shockwave 3 tools more rare and make special and Treasure crates more common in boss loot bag and sliver sets are more rarer than anything in the boss loot bag and make spawners u get from boss loot bag 3 to 15 so it worth the effect i hope yall think about it

Mini bosses​

Mini bosses are useless in Op factions because it drops diamond/emeralds block and exp flask per mini boss kill and darkzone dust sometimes.Diamond and emeralds blocks doesn't help Players in any way and exp flasks give 100 exp that does not even stack and exp is kinda useless rn in Op Factions darkzone dust u get it sometimes like per 200 mini boss kills give 50 darkzone dust and its not even worth it yall should remove mini bosses and add better stuff like a mine where u can mine darkzone dust and make darkzone dust sell for more money

Bosses​

All bosses are fine expect for ecoplastm because it heal itself and its layout is very anoying because it keep knocking Players down and it take 15-20 mins to kill so Please rework this rest bosses are pretty fine expect when they mass spawn and lag Op Factions out

Boss Masks​

Gold knight and pyroplast mask are fine others are trash and cockatrice mask is the wrost mask out of all because the stats it offers are trash same with ecoplastm mask both need rework

Darkzone Exits​

Darkzone should have aleast 2 exits because it big and when u get boss loot bag all players target u to get the loot bag and the exit is in such a bad place u will get knocked even b4 getting near the exit that why i suggest there should be 2 exits and 1 more thing after exiting the darkzone u get 5-10 seconds lag out and players camp the spot where player spawn after exiting darkzone to crit them out i suggest yall should make players invincible for 5-3 seconds after exiting darkzone that should help to resolve this issue

Boss damage​

Bosses damage is broken if someone use axe skull spiltter ability on bosses and if u are near u will get qd in 3 seconds regardless what set u are in i hope yall look into this to

That all the suggestions i got for darkzone :D

Reason(s):
This will make the Players happy and balance darkzone :D Ty for reading this and Ty for your important time​

OP
OP
_drip_

_drip_

Rare Pika
z finally they checked my other suggestions i hope this one get checked to

RunningWalls

Epic Pika
why tf do u need 2 exits that defeats the purpose of dz u probs died once and got pissed and made this LOL

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello _drip_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it was implemented within the latest reset!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.