Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions balance suggestions for op Factions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_drip_

Rare Pika
Username:
_drip_​

Suggestion:
balance suggestions for op Factions!​

Detailed description:

Let Start With New Stuff​

Sell Head:​

Sell is the best update i have seen so far it takes Money from yourself Best Feature ever
View: https://youtu.be/VHZ5Zx1MjZI

Pets​

Legit Pets are so unbalanced and have so many bugs Like only whale pet can be used in darkzone and duck pet is to op bear and bee pet are useless fr add something more better Than 2 instant sucky potions u get by Bee pet and extra hearts from bear pet Comparing both these 2 with Duck and Whale and u get the result i will provide Video soon :D

Boss loot bag​

I thought yall would have balanced boss loot bag and last season when i made the suggestion I thought yall had fixed the boss loot lag but yall ruined it more yall made Money and power vouchers so common and and yall made Special and Treasure crates more rarer and masks to and does special sets even drops from boss loot bag Please balance it

Quests​

its remind me of 'Mjollnir' from Thor (his hammer) It appeared from the sky, no one knows how, no one knows what to do with it and no one knows how to get it or how to use it aleast tell us how to it works and how to get them and Quest rewards are to trash fr yall showed boss loot bag and other good stuff in reset explanation but in truth it give Kits like Legend or lord or rare keys or unique keys fr and for tasks like 3.5k mob kills or other hard stuff who would kill 3.5k mobs for a legend or lord kit​

Bosses​

Why do bosses despawns when someone uses skull spitter on them all despawns expect ecoplast Please fix this issue asap

Skills​

Yall Finally balanced Axe skill I am very happy about that cuz it still to hard to grind it and sword skill became to easy to grind like u can level sword skill up to 100 in 1 day for axe skill it will take aleasts 10m mob kills Please make it like sword that will really help

Gkits​

In Op Factions Gkits started getting nerfed 4 seasons ago now it completely ruined Treasure,special,Keys all ruined i know yall are trying to balance eco but nerfing Gkits to the point its not worth buyying will get the server shutdown not balanced so Please buff Gkits as soon as possible

Hitting with hand​

apparently if u hit someone who is your Faction member or ally or enemy with hand they get bleed effect 4 life not even kidding yall can check it yourself but if u need i can provide video about it to Just ask :D

Monthly and weekly Koth​

Please add Monthly and weekly Koths to Op Factions they are Really needed and will help alot and make the gamemode more enoyable in general this Feature will also help in blancing it to

Introduce Epic Spawners to Op Factions​

This Feature is really needed in Op Factions for a long time its better to place 1 stack of epic spawners instead of 54 stacks of normal spawners like even after making Gkits Trash People still have 7t+ of value This Feature should have been long added to Op Factions idk why it not added but it really needed to reduce lag and the make the gameplay on the server smoother and more fun in general

Inventory Bugs​

latety this season Sometimes your inventory bugs out like it shows u repaired sets but they are not repaired and it shows you are wearing full set but in truth only 2 or 1 peice of the any set idk if it happen only to me or is it a bug but i saw other people having this issue to

Reason(s):
These updates will make the server more fun and playable​

MrElviss

Legendary Pika
shit suggestion only about boss the u use skull spliter they despawn

ir_n

The Pika
some of these are bugs so report them here
pets are fine
quests could be buffed abit
skills already been suggested
gkits are fine, in 2 weeks they'll be back to normal
epic spawners shouldn't be added, this stops people from mining as they lose exp

OP
OP
_drip_

_drip_

Rare Pika
pets are fine
epic spawners shouldn't be added, this stops people from mining as they lose exp
ir_n so u downvoted
? fr man

OP
OP
_drip_

_drip_

Rare Pika
pets are fine
lol they would lose exp to when they mine Normal Spawners u genius and making spawners into epic or keeping it normal would be optional

OP
OP
_drip_

_drip_

Rare Pika
just said the truth nothing else
btw zAerxn there alot of topic to forget to add Jungle outpost darkzone lag back and portal bugs and a way to trade gold to i got alot more suggestion to :D

OP
OP
_drip_

_drip_

Rare Pika
fr so many bugs like they should aleast test the new things

zAerxn

Legendary Pika
btw zAerxn there alot of topic to forget to add Jungle outpost darkzone lag back and portal bugs and a way to trade gold to i got alot more suggestion to :D
they won't accept those 😂😂 but gl anyways

OP
OP
_drip_

_drip_

Rare Pika
I will provide proofs of Fasle kicks while standing afking spawners and inventory bugging out to

Status
Not open for further replies.