Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Balancing prices for solo teams (or a not full team)

peg2

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
AbstractB8244​

Suggestion:
Balancing prices for solo teams (or a not full team)​

Detailed description:
So it's been a lot since I've got a non full team (like 2 people in 3v3 or solo in doubles) and its a really big disadvantage. Also to the enemy players. Especially when you have a winstreak its a really risky play and you also do not want to disconnect. In the matchmaking sometimes the players would be 10/12 or 14/16 for example. And I suggest it would be very great if they lower the price as for example a Doubles shop price in a 2v3v3v3 to the disadvantaged team. Because it is so common on being alone or so. Maybe you can see there might be used to cheat the prices (leaving and rejoining having the other team to buy the stuffs for cheap prices) But why not just making cheaper prices when it's 11/12 in matchmaking not the time when a player disconnects.

So I think it might really help though because I get pretty annoyed when being alone from matchmakes.

Have a great day!
-Abstract​

Reason(s):
It is effective in 3v3 or 4v4s like if you're alone and you're forced to buy stuff for crazy prices would be very bad. You know how it feels being alone in Bedwars right. It's like everyone targeting you but you do not have enough irons and golds to buy stuff to rush / defend.​

Example(s):
Changing TNT price (being alone in Quads or Trios) from 6 golds to 4 golds.​

OP
OP
peg2

peg2

Legendary Pika
Forgot to wrote. And Diamond upgrades

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Its a good suggestion but, who go on a winstreak by solo queueing 3s or 4s loll. Just play with party.

NGaming

Great Reporter
-1ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1 ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ

NGaming

Great Reporter
+1 ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ
Not really a disadvantage you got all the gen for yourself and not afk gen campers
which mean more resources
and making it cheap would unbalance

Silver Wing

The Pika
Not really a disadvantage you got all the gen for yourself and not afk gen campers
and at the other hand he is alone and that is also unbalance

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
I don't think this is needed much. 6 gold for tnt is not really that much.

OP
OP
peg2

peg2

Legendary Pika
i mean being like targetted also wastes a lot of resources yk

DARKdevil_94

Pika Member
First of all its a good suggestion but..
like just no 1 play bw w/ randoms in quads, trios and if they do it for a single player then his teammates rejoin then they would get a very big advantage and
if there is no teammate then full gen is urs and theres like a very high iron and gold cap u can ezly spend them
so overall