Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Ban/Kick Transparency In Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdielJheyan

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
AdielJheyan

Suggestion:
Ban/Kick Transparency In Game

Detailed description:
Staff gets a lot of hate from the community, although not all of course. But I think that publicizing the Bans/Kicks of staff can help reduce the negativity towards staff members. As most people think that staff are "lazy, not doing their job, etc.", and unless you check the forums page for information, you'll only see the people who are Banned/Kicked by staff if you focus on a specific player entirely in game. Seeing players get punished real time could help build trust among the members of the community. Also, I've considered that this can be a nuisance in chat if there's too much punished players, so the punishment messages could be disabled by the players themselves or the staff members that give them out; it can also be non-global - the messages are situated in each minigame only (Practice stays in practice, Bedwars punishments in Bedwars, and so on).

Reason(s):
As I stated in the description, the staff members get a lot of hate, and it would be nice to reduce the toxicity that envelops their names.

Example(s):
(Player Name) has been (Banned/Kicked) for (Time) by (Staff Name) for (Violation), or something along those lines.

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
IGN
Just_Illuminate
Massive +1

The amount of times I have heard people say "staff don't do anything" are too many to count. If this was added it would help show the community that staff are active and constantly helping to keep the community clean from cheaters. I also think there needs to be a way to silently punish players implemented into this as some bans may not wany to be public.

ogsq

Legendary Pika
In my opinion its Just like you said , staff are overhated and not appreciated enough for not doing their job. +1

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
I would say +1
My reason i'm upvoting is same as ur reason for the suggestion

ir_n

The Pika
IGN
ir_n
+1 would be very funny when people get banned by staff, and makes the whole server aware of the rule breakers

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello AdielJheyan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned to add this.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.