Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban on an Inactive Mod isn't fair

Destro8989

Pika Member
Recently, I came through a ban because I had a inactive zip folder of autoclicker in my downloads folder, which I cannot even use because It is paid and I don't have subscription for it. I feel that my Ban was unfair. If anybody can change my mind. I am open to listen. Please check the below image as proof of it being inactive from 19 Jan 24.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 10.32.26 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 10.32.26 AM.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
D

Destro8989

Pika Member

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Dont you think I did that before I did a post here. they rejected it. I just want a justification why inactive mod is a ban.
There might be a case I play in different server with the mod until and unless you find a mod active at the time of freeze its unfair to the person.

Unfortunately, we can't do anything now But I suggest you appeal again in a week. Put some effort into your appeal. shows that you know you made a mistake you messed up and won't do it again. Also mention you miss playing with your friend on the server. This is the only way.

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
And If a staff member finds any cheat or hack or any mod that gives you an unfair advantage whether it's active or not you will be punished according to server rules.

OP
OP
D

Destro8989

Pika Member
my ban period is 1 week and idc about the ban if its fair just want justification from someone. If Moderators you are seeing it.

OP
OP
D

Destro8989

Pika Member
And If a staff member finds any cheat or hack or any mod that gives you an unfair advantage whether it's active or not you will be punished according to server rules.
Thats too unfair we dont even play 1 server some servers allow mods. anyways if thats the case everybody going to get ban some day.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Unfortunately, we can't do anything now But I suggest you appeal again in a week. Put some effort into your appeal. shows that you know you made a mistake you messed up and won't do it again. Also mention you miss playing with your friend on the server. This is the only way.
There's no reappealing once you have already been denied. We don't give any second chances either.

Moving on to the main topic of the thread, we don't want our players to use inactive modifications for a few reasons. Firstly, we don't want them to cheat on other servers. Even if you don't use a modification here, you may use it elsewhere and we want to promote fair play everywhere (I am aware that some servers allow these modifications - especially anarchy servers - but a vast majority doesn't). Secondly, a player who has an inactive modification might only have it inactive temporarily - they use it when they think the danger is low - for instance, when there are no staff online. This would be overlooked in a screen share if we didn't pay attention to modifications which weren't used right before the screen share. Finally, it is way more likely for a player to start abruptly using a modification out of rage (for instance, after they died or lost a game) if they already have it on their device. It is entirely possible to download it and start using it that way, but most people will have more time to calm down and realise that is not a good idea if they don't already have the modification. Otherwise, they are rather likely to turn it on, use it and maybe (or maybe not) get caught.

I hope this information proves helpful.

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
There's no reappealing once you have already been denied. We don't give any second chances either.

Moving on to the main topic of the thread, we don't want our players to use inactive modifications for a few reasons. Firstly, we don't want them to cheat on other servers. Even if you don't use a modification here, you may use it elsewhere and we want to promote fair play everywhere (I am aware that some servers allow these modifications - especially anarchy servers - but a vast majority doesn't). Secondly, a player who has an inactive modification might only have it inactive temporarily - they use it when they think the danger is low - for instance, when there are no staff online. This would be overlooked in a screen share if we didn't pay attention to modifications which weren't used right before the screen share. Finally, it is way more likely for a player to start abruptly using a modification out of rage (for instance, after they died or lost a game) if they already have it on their device. It is entirely possible to download it and start using it that way, but most people will have more time to calm down and realise that is not a good idea if they don't already have the modification. Otherwise, they are rather likely to turn it on, use it and maybe (or maybe not) get caught.

I hope this information proves helpful.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake and for this helpful message.

OP
OP
D

Destro8989

Pika Member
Hmm even from a zip folder that is not even extracted and the autoclicker which is paid and I cant even use it. Very well explanation Pika.