Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban

AxPeR6t9

Pika Member
I got banned for no reason. What a server legit players get banned and hackers roam around freely I'm so pissed we were about to win a match and console banned me idk the reason. Please fix your anti-cheat 😡

IGN:- AxPeR6t9

iMqcro

Pika Lover
It's possible that you got a ban due to lagging or something like that. It's fairly common from what I've seen.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I got banned for no reason. What a server legit players get banned and hackers roam around freely I'm so pissed we were about to win a match and console banned me idk the reason. Please fix your anti-cheat 😡

How long is ur ban?

OP
OP
AxPeR6t9

AxPeR6t9

Pika Member
Pika is the worst server it banned me again now for 1 hr now im leaving pika im done with pika i thought of buying pika rank now i will never join this bad server :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

iMqcro

Pika Lover
That is completely up to you but that happens due to lags or issues like that.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika

The maybe u got banned was because ur ping was high or you were clicking too fast

baselwarrior10

Epic Pika
Lol wait you are my guild member lmao

OP
OP
AxPeR6t9

AxPeR6t9

Pika Member
You can if there is a valid reason for an unban
Yes, I sent an unban appeal to pika and they unbanned me in minutes, becuse they know it was their fault. 2 of my friends were playing with me that day one of them got banned too at the same time as I was banned.

OP
OP
AxPeR6t9

AxPeR6t9

Pika Member
Guys I got banned again 3 times a week im leaving pika see ys im done with it👎👎

iMqcro

Pika Lover
Yes, I sent an unban appeal to pika and they unbanned me in minutes, becuse they know it was their fault. 2 of my friends were playing with me that day one of them got banned too at the same time as I was banned.
Well that was due to lag I believe.