Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banning over and over

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
so i am banned 4 times today my ping lower than 130 and i dont hack and click too fast(8 cps). Keeping banned is not only me my friends and others are banned too. Do something on console it is losing his brain if he has one. idk it is right or not to call him "him"(as a person)

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
I asked someone to give you ban immunity, just reset your wifi connection, try to play on a new ip and lower your settings (render distance and other stuff)

You will not get banned

OP
OP
S

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
I asked someone to give you ban immunity, just reset your wifi connection, try to play on a new ip and lower your settings (render distance and other stuff)

You will not get banned
ok i did, graphics:fast, render distance is 8, fps about 200 in settings it is unlimited, ping and cps things same, but still got banned again

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
ok i did, graphics:fast, render distance is 8, fps about 200 in settings it is unlimited, ping and cps things same, but still got banned again
Do render distance to 5 and fps cap it at 120 or 140 .

Try to find an internet how to get better network speed , (that might change the server to which your ISP connects you and you might get smth bit better).

You can change render distance later on , also disable all particles except you have cosmetics for.

If all fails,
Try to change the network , like use a phone hotspot ( it doesn't use much data)
You can easily change VPN in phone and get a better ping , try to not connect to a network to which many PPL connect .

Also disable windows update in settings for a time being , don't use other apps (which might use internet.

Additional : Try to not do pro manuvers for some time , I mean don't tryhard for something if you think you lag.

If all fails try to change the timings you play.

Like whenever there are less players like 13:30 UTC if I am correct

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika

You will not get banned
that doesn't makes any sense the consol bans you when the anticheat flags you and you flag alot which flags can be false. there's nothing with video settings or stuff the video settings only helps with fps it doesnt relates anything to the ban and stuff the ban can be caused from your internet or it is a server anticheat problem.

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
IGN
BlazeLavenson
that doesn't makes any sense the consol bans you when the anticheat flags you and you flag alot which flags can be false. there's nothing with video settings or stuff the video settings only helps with fps it doesnt relates anything to the ban and stuff the ban can be caused from your internet or it is a server anticheat problem.
ofc what you said makes way more sense, but there is a very rare situation where your cpu is so bad, you can (not quite noticeably) *speed* up and then anti-cheat detects it as velocity, so it's possible thats what Assassin may be trying to say (i learnt this from a documentary of a famous yt getting banned on stream on hypixel). Ofc Assassin's post is highly not the solution and it may just be how laggy pika is recently because everyone i know is starting to get banned from since yesterday up to now (as i am writing this, i just got banned for running around the lobby so i'm gonna no life forums as i wait lmao)

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
IGN
BlazeLavenson
so i am banned 4 times today my ping lower than 130 and i dont hack and click too fast(8 cps). Keeping banned is not only me my friends and others are banned too. Do something on console it is losing his brain if he has one. idk it is right or not to call him "him"(as a person)
unfortunately i don't think there's anything we can do than just wait for pika to fix it

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
ofc what you said makes way more sense, but there is a very rare situation where your cpu is so bad, you can (not quite noticeably) *speed* up and then anti-cheat detects it as velocity, so it's possible thats what Assassin may be trying to say (i learnt this from a documentary of a famous yt getting banned on stream on hypixel). Ofc Assassin's post is highly not the solution and it may just be how laggy pika is recently because everyone i know is starting to get banned from since yesterday up to now (as i am writing this, i just got banned for running around the lobby so i'm gonna no life forums as i wait lmao)
XD XD i get banned rarely even when I'm clicking high cps ig im not that skill fulled BUT BUT WHEN I USE LUNAR I DO BAN SPEED RUN

TvojaStara

I think cps might be issue here. It could be recognized as kill aura probably ( some mouses have settings for it so try to lower it ) if that's not case then you are out of luck.