Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

banning suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im L

server: all

when a hacker got banned he will just come back with another account
soo why not putting a plugin. its like this when the other account got banned
from the server the server will automatically affects the other account so the two
account/or more will get ban

reason: because they wont stop hacking and the other player are so annoyed because of those hackers

Example: too lazy to go to the youtube why? cuz i have a bad net today :p

ZAKURA_UKAZUMI

Question: the plugin will only ban the accounts that uses ''Wurst''/hackedclient? plz don't add the ban thing that will ban the same IP cuz me and my sis share pc so we play on the same pc but sadly my account got banned so the server shall ban the hacked clients =(
(just saying)

Wajeeh2

Pika Lover
Hey thats no advantage if ip Ban because peoples uses hotspot shield or other VPN for changiing the IP lol

XxXxbyzquinquexX

Actually, this is a bad rule because what if you are playing at a Library and a jerk decides to do something he gets banned for. 3 bans mean that 20+ people can no longer play on Pika. This rule needs to be amended for libraries. I mean, you will start to lose a whole bunch of players very quickly. What I would suggest is use a plugin yo detect hackers faster, that way an IP ban becomes unnecessary.

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
Why did i got Ip banned for 2 account's only reason: Illegal items :(
well that happen to me too i got FALSE banned for having illegal items on my donator+ acc
i will do an ban appeal later so....

Status
Not open for further replies.