Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Beating the #1 bedwars player (Honey1x)

Silver Wing

The Pika
already beat rishi wasnt reccing
also is that why he took a weird break cos honey was weirded out by the fact rishi dint get to 5k already
His acc got hacked and the hacker changed his password so he couldnt get in the server

AmazingTrish

Epic Pika
absolutely destroyed him you are better than honey1x and you are the new #1 bedwars player congratulations

however i regret to inform you that i killed you once in a private game while you were afk so I am the new #1 bedwars player

get trashed on.

03rishi

Pika Member
absolutely destroyed him you are better than honey1x and you are the new #1 bedwars player congratulations

however i regret to inform you that i killed you once in a private game while you were afk so I am the new #1 bedwars player

get trashed on.
yah true ofc XDㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

DarkyBruh

Pika Member
I actually played whit honey1x a game of bw lmfao , he is in my friend list and he plays opprision whit me
( we won the game verry fast)

OP
OP
Just_Illuminate

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
I actually played whit honey1x a game of bw lmfao , he is in my friend list and he plays opprision whit me
( we won the game verry fast)
Cool. Honey1x is just as fast as most of the top players. Basically plays and teamwipes. Its not too hard and it grinds 2 minute games

03rishi

Pika Member
;-;
shut up and play ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
;-;

ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ
:) ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

03rishi

Pika Member
:) ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ
;-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ