Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedless[aka me] for unmute

should bedless be unmuted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bedless_2OP

Pika Lover
so as everyone knows i got perma muted for a stupid rage i did but.i feel like im a better person and i would never do anything wrong in that server again... from mutes to bans i wont use any offences anymore so if u would like me to get unbanned hopefully staff sees this than vote yes

oom7

tbh i feel like pika is a bit too extreme with their muting policy on contrary to jartex, so yea I don't think u should get perm muted for saying the F word 5 times in chat lol, that's just a bit way too much so yea bud hope u get unmuted soon

NGaming

Great Reporter
tbh i feel like pika is a bit too extreme with their muting policy on contrary to jartex, so yea I don't think u should get perm muted for saying the F word 5 times in chat lol, that's just a bit way too much so yea bud hope u get unmuted soon
Jartex is basically like you can break a rule unlimited times but there's a cooldown. Pika's system is better

oom7

Jartex is basically like you can break a rule unlimited times but there's a cooldown. Pika's system is better
i meant that jartex are more flexable with their rules like u can say the F word for example but yea sure I agree with u

NGaming

Great Reporter
i meant that jartex are more flexable with their rules like u can say the F word for example but yea sure I agree with u
No offense if you play jartex but that's the reason jartex community is so toxic

OP
OP
Bedless_2OP

Bedless_2OP

Pika Lover
i said the word a$$
so i also think its a bit too extreme

Moisbig

Pika Lover
no that not true jartex system might be bad but justice will get you sooner or later

NGaming

Great Reporter
no that not true jartex system might be bad but justice will get you sooner or later
In jartex a warn lasts for 7 days, you can basically keep breaking a chat rule every seven days. Anyways, this is pika not jartex

Moisbig

Pika Lover
yeah but at the 2 weeks mark it is a 3 ban and 1 week afther ban its 2 weeks ban