Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

bedwars 4s game length ?

HYEXDYT

how long does a 4s game take on bedwars ?
simple question give me ur avrg 4s game time

____Clown

Legendary Pika
it takes around 15 minutes or 10 or 5 and my best time is 2 minutes and 43 secs

____Clown

Legendary Pika
if u have a good team is it possible to avrg around 6 min games for a full hour
if the best starting 4 players are playing 4s with the right tactics and a well-known strategy (IYN strategy + 8 rush strategy) a game can end around 1-5 minutes.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
how long does a 4s game take on bedwars ?
simple question give me ur avrg 4s game time
my fastest game with 0 disconnected players is 59 seconds, a 4s game on average lasts 2-6 minutes for me..

dion_jinto_1

Why are all the people here speed running or something? Do you guys all beat world records on a regular basis or am I just too bad at the game? 😑

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Why are all the people here speed running or something? Do you guys all beat world records on a regular basis or am I just too bad at the game? 😑
a friend of mine finished a game in 45 seconds, but there were 4 disconnects from 2 teams. so it was a 4v4v2v2

____Clown

Legendary Pika
also no offence, but lilryan get hard carried, reece's goated tho, ryans stats are all carry, also he got banned for boosting
yeah I know that lilryan got banned for boosting (from punishments I heared about him getting banned in lobbies) and I don't know both LOL

vrroooooom

Pika Lover
Usually it takes 3-5 minutes, can be much less with a good team and some other factors such as the opponents.

ItsRafay

Oh hell naw you ain't bad it's just some other people are built different. Way out of the league of us puny mortal beings. They are really good.

OP
OP
H

HYEXDYT

no actually, it was my friend who retired now *FrostMage10* and kidos_xd and DemonicPika, dk the other one
ayo yk know frostmage10 he used to play with me sinc we were in the same guild ANNOY

Flame__

Legendary Pika
ayo yk know frostmage10 he used to play with me sinc we were in the same guild ANNOY
Yea he quit now cuz of college I still try to keep in touch often. He was like my closest online friend,we've even ditched leader board players so that me and him can play duos together

OP
OP
H

HYEXDYT

Yea he quit now cuz of college I still try to keep in touch often. He was like my closest online friend,we've even ditched leader board players so that me and him can play duos together
yea he was a nice guy rip to his mc gaming