Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars have legit anti knockback caused by the anti cheat itself

JerryMine

The Pika
as shown by the title above, I went to play Bedwars today and I keep getting lag back for each time I get hit. This caused me to get hackusated which is very normal and I don't know what is the reason that caused this. I am not that good to cause 60% Velocity yet it still happens very frequently. So i think this is your server-side fault for this to happen.

When I get hit, I move behind because of the knockback, but then, anticheat detects me as an attempt to fly or some weird stuff, and SETS me back to the place where i was before i get kb-ed. This is very legit.

Many other players also happen to have this situation, but they don't seem to have quick reactions and uses this to abuse anti-kb without using a hack. when you keep getting stuck, there is a high chance for you to get banned by the console because if you are "lagback-ed" a lot of times, the anticheat itself thinks you are already hacking and keep bugging all your movement, ruining the ingame performance. What if a person is blatantly cheating using fist to punch the player and this happens? Totally banned for sure.

Panas

Banned
This is because of your latency. If your latency is too high then the server is trying to register your movement, but you have more ms than usual then the server will try and register your move but because of having slow internet or being away from the server, will cause the server to get you back to the last spot that your position on the server files was saved.

OP
OP
JerryMine

JerryMine

The Pika
This is because of your latency. If your latency is too high then the server is trying to register your movement, but you have more ms than usual then the server will try and register your move but because of having slow internet or being away from the server, will cause the server to get you back to the last spot that your position on the server files was saved.
It is not about latencies, it's about the anticheat itself because you can't just stop someone from moving when they have around 200ms which isn't too high or too low...