Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Bedwars map rotation and map selector for bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown_Boy_0248

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
amogh0248

Suggestion:
Bedwars map rotation and map selector for bedwars

Detailed description:
If you see the minigame mode literally 80% of the people are at pika for playing bedwars, therefore can you please give us a map rotation every 6 months with at least 10 new maps. and please make something that we could choose a map which we want to play.

map selector : https://prnt.sc/109555b

I hope you know about map rotation​

Reason(s):
because literally 80% of people play bedwars and you guys are only accepting skyblock and survival reset. it has been since years we did not have a proper bedwars update.​

Example(s):
map selector : https://prnt.sc/109555b

5qled

6 months is alot

map selector is from hypixel and i think one of the admins said that they will stop copying hypixel
but ok

however map selector is already a thing but in private games ;))
๐‘ต๐’†๐’–๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’

vishyvishal

Pika Lover
6 months is alot

map selector is from hypixel and i think one of the admins said that they will stop copying hypixel
but ok

however map selector is already a thing but in private games ;))
๐‘ต๐’†๐’–๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’
Thiemo isnt copying hypixel in both pika and jartex soo @Lt_Hammerman

DUX_

Legendary Pika
Neutral

Map selector is aleardy suggested and denied but would like it get added
I dont understand the other thing

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
No need to make 2 suggestions for literally the same thing.

Piko

Banned
at least 10 new maps.
????
10 maps?
Currently I don't think there is ten maps available on bedwar and you want them to get 10 more new maps? That would take like 5 years as this server doesn't have a build team

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
????
10 maps?
Currently I don't think there is ten maps available on bedwar and you want them to get 10 more new maps? That would take like 5 years as this server doesn't have a build team
for each map update, there will be at least 3-4 maps, so if he wants 10 more maps, he needs to wait about 2 updates which is bout 4 months.

Piko

Banned
for each map update, there will be at least 3-4 maps, so if he wants 10 more maps, he needs to wait about 2 updates which is bout 4 months.
Yeah, but those are mini-game maps and not only bedwars maps...

itzB2

+1 I agree to this even if it was denied it was a good idea some maps would be dead but it would be good to have a map selector so u don't need to reset to u have ur favourite map

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Unknown_Boy_0248,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines โ†’ PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.