Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars BedWars | Monthly Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Play_Bunny_YT

Username:
Play_Bunny_YT​

Suggestion:
BedWars | Monthly Rewards​

Detailed description:
• We have a good player count in bedwars.

• To increase it and to make players more active.

• I request pika network to add monthly Gold/Iron rewards to be achieved by top three players in the leaderboards.

Thank You​

Reason(s):
It will increase the player count and also make players more active to get higher and higher​

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1) The game is sweaty enough as it is, this would make it even more sweaty
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

Ungluecklicher

Staff Member
IGN
Ungluecklicher
• We have a good player count in bedwars.

• To increase it and to make players more active.
good Contradiction. bedwars has a good player count, but you want to make it more active? Huh

• I request pika network to add monthly Gold/Iron rewards to be achieved by top three players in the leaderboards.
I also disagree on this, many people will cheat, get cheaters to carry them or/and find bugs to exploit.

As it seems for me, bedwars works really good as it is right now, small updates would ofc be good, but this isn't one of them.

Jinanplayz_YT

The Pika
IGN
Jinanplayz_YT
Players will give up, there are already ways to earn Silver and Gold as it is, so it feels kind of unnecessary.

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello Play_Bunny_YT,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • It would increase the amount of cheaters as everyone would want to receive payouts
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.