Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Discord Bedwars recap links in discord bot. ( READ )

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2​

Suggestion:
Bedwars recap links in discord bot. ( READ )​

Detailed description:
Is it possible that we can see our game history ( bedwars recaps ) in discord through PikaNetworBot or PikaNetworkStats?

View: https://imgur.com/a/ac0Ig27

If you dont know what i am talking about, look the above image.

The suggestion is:

To add the Game Recaps command in Discord,.
We can see our Game Recaps using discord command

Reason(s):
because why not?
In one command, we can see our game recaps, open them without even logging into the server, and check them one by one.

Example(s):
/recaps gamemode:bedwars
/recaps gamemode:skywars​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
It is possible and it has been on ideas list for a while now. It will eventually be implemented for both BedWars and Practice. However, there’s no really ETA on that.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
It is possible and it has been on ideas list for a while now. It will eventually be implemented for both BedWars and Practice. However, there’s no really ETA on that.
Wow. Ngl discord bots always surprise me how they can access ing stuff. That's just impressive

Surbate

YouTube
Great Reporter
Wow. Ngl discord bots always surprise me how they can access ing stuff. That's just impressive
It will (probably) run through an API, so it's obviously also possible through discord bots as it could basically be done with a single API call.