Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ItsNebulaX

Hey fellow Bedwars warriors,

Let's dive deep into the world of Bedwars strategy and tactics! Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, we all have something to learn and share. In this thread, let's discuss our most effective strategies, secret tips, and best practices for dominating the Bedwars battlefield.

Feel free to contribute in any way you like:
  1. Your Go-To Strategy: What's your favorite approach to Bedwars? Do you rush, turtle, or have a unique strategy? Share it here!
  2. Secret Weapons: Are there specific items, combos, or gear that you find essential for victory? Let's uncover those hidden gems.
  3. Map Knowledge: Share your insights about different maps – the best places to build, common traps, or any unique features.
  4. PvP Tips: How do you excel in player vs. player combat? Share your combat wisdom!
  5. Teamwork and Communication: For team Bedwars, how do you coordinate with your teammates effectively? Share your communication tips.
  6. Epic Bedwars Moments: Share your memorable Bedwars stories, funny moments, or epic wins. If you have videos, that's awesome! We'd love to see!
Remember, this thread is all about collaboration and learning from each other. Let's build a resource that helps everyone step up their Bedwars game!

Looking forward to hearing your insights and experiences.

Happy gaming! 🛏️⚔️💎
~Jackson

Silver Wing

The Pika
1. Rush mid and get stacked as early as possible
2. My fist was enough for a weapon
3. If you want to camp then camp at mid (because of the border), that way you can camp till the game ends
4. I blackmail the other player to death
5. Uh.. I kill him while he's on bridge
6. Once accidently bought a stack of obsidian after stacking up all the ems in mid and decided to build a bridge made with oby

OP
OP
ItsNebulaX

ItsNebulaX

1. Rush mid and get stacked as early as possible
2. My fist was enough for a weapon
3. If you want to camp then camp at mid (because of the border), that way you can camp till the game ends
4. I blackmail the other player to death
5. Uh.. I kill him while he's on bridge
6. Once accidently bought a stack of obsidian after stacking up all the ems in mid and decided to build a bridge made with oby
So devious! I love it!

All he needs is his fist, stray clear! He's dangerous! :p

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yoo i am the fist he needs
Also a good advice i belive is to 3 stack bridge that way u don't run out of sprint everytime u go up a block that way u reach opponents base faster than they can reach urs

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
After your bed is gone no need to play aggresively just get stacked until it's you and one other guy.

SadewDeshan

Pika Lover
I play with goats so no need to tryhard (duo,trios and qauds)
But in Solo i get a punch bow after my first rush and troll people until they start swearing*CRINGE*

Attachments

• 2023-06-20_16.29.54_2.png
    2023-06-20_16.29.54_2.png
    349 KB · Views: 5