Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars update

Silver Wing

The Pika
We don't know yet
We were thinking that it will be happening on December 2019 but it did not
So we can't say anything, its upto owners

Ronii_

Epic Pika
oh ok im excited for the bedwars update lol
updates aren't gonna happen bro the server doesn't care about bedwars because it doesn't bring as much money as factions,skyblock etc.. So yeah don't expect an update any time soon, I really hope there is an update in the works but I really doubt it.

NGaming

Great Reporter
updates aren't gonna happen bro the server doesn't care about bedwars because it doesn't bring as much money as factions,skyblock etc.. So yeah don't expect an update any time soon, I really hope there is an update in the works but I really doubt it.
Did you even see the suggestions accepted and denied?

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Did you even see the suggestions accepted and denied?
if you go to accepted suggestions you can't see even 1 bedwars suggestion thats accepted only skyblock factions etc... So no I didn't see any suggestions accepted that we're bedwars related

NGaming

Great Reporter
if you go to accepted suggestions you can't see even 1 bedwars suggestion thats accepted only skyblock factions etc... So no I didn't see any suggestions accepted that we're bedwars related
There’s skywars and they won’t just update skywars, they’ll update bedwars and skywars together

SilverMC1943

Im excited for them to add magic milk and invis since they did not add them yet why?