Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars

What will you rate bedwars out of 5?

• Total voters

MrRandom737

Banned
What will you rate bedwars? Sensible voters will recieve a follow from me.

Otherside

Great Reporter
Solo bedwars is fine, but other bedwars modes are not that fun as there are one player who is afk, one who says "i rush, you def" at the start of the match, one player who is really toxic.

Most of the random players are aggressive rushers who don't make any strategies neither help out the team.
Also bedwars takes a long time to end but we get same exp and coins as skywars.
I rather play skywars than bedwars. (its completely my take)

OP
OP
MrRandom737

MrRandom737

Banned
Solo bedwars is fine, but other bedwars modes are not that fun as there are one player who is afk, one who says "i rush, you def" at the start of the match, one player who is really toxic.

Most of the random players are aggressive rushers who don't make any strategies neither help out the team.
Also bedwars takes a long time to end but we get same exp and coins as skywars.
I rather play skywars than bedwars. (its completely my take)
@Otherside is correct. Although that the other bedwars modes I still enjoy. Imagine 100v100 bedwars.

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
As PracticePvP, and KitPvP streamer, I could say that BedWars is really mid and well-rated, sometimes maybe a bit overrated but overall it's well-rated!

OP
OP
MrRandom737

MrRandom737

Banned
Yeah, sort of. When you like Practise and KitPVP, it is very hard to focus on other games. +1 as I do agree it is a little overrated.

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
Pika Network Bedwars is cool. But I think if updates come quicker, it would be additionally more fun to play.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hey Random737! I see that you posted this thread in BedWars, was that intentional? This should be in General since PikaNetwork offer a wide rang of unique gamemodes apart from BedWars, on which it should be evaluated.

OP
OP
MrRandom737

MrRandom737

Banned
Oh. The Bedwars posting was intentional. Thanks for checking in though. ;)

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Random737, @Random737

I will first start talking about Solo Bedwars. It is a game mode that, in my opinion, is the best of the four, as you are independent and can play in whatever style you want and apply the strategy that suits you the best. Also, it does not become tiring after a long time of playing it, as during a game a lot of things could happen and everything is unexpected.

Then we got Bedwars Double. It is a fun game mode when played with a friend during a voice call, especially when you and your teammate have great communication between each other. Furthermore, if you are both experienced at the game, it makes winning a lot faster. I think this is a game mode that is especially versatile, as dozens of strategies could be applied to win a game.

Adding to the list, we got Bedwars Triple. As we all know (I think), it is the shortest player gamemode of all of the 4 gamemodes, as you can never find the time to play with 3 people and also have 3 skilled and experienced players available at the same time. In addition to that, with 3 people, we cannot have a good distribution of roles, as we cannot have 1 person defending and going to diamonds.

Last but not least, we got Bedwars Quadruples. We could all agree that Bedwars Quads is one of the most competitive game modes of all four because if you have a skilled party in the lobby with good or excellent coordination, plusWith a good strategy, they could easily win against every team, even more if they are not partying. Furthermore, it is a very real game mode that does not become tedious, and many world records are set in wins per week. In my opinion,It is a great game mode if you know how to play it and have good energy with your party.

Also I would like to see more gamemodes added into bedwars into the category of arcade. It could be like a 100v100 or something similar, adding random items (Although it would be alot of work to the dev team to add the pluggins), have arcade gamemodes ect.

Last edited:

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Random737, @Random737

I will first start talking about Solo Bedwars. It is a game mode that, in my opinion, is the best of the four, as you are independent and can play in whatever style you want and apply the strategy that suits you the best. Also, it does not become tiring after a long time of playing it, as during a game a lot of things could happen and everything is unexpected.

Then we got Bedwars Double. It is a fun game mode when played with a friend during a voice call, especially when you and your teammate have great communication between each other. Furthermore, if you are both experienced at the game, it makes winning a lot faster. I think this is a game mode that is especially versatile, as dozens of strategies could be applied to win a game.

Adding to the list, we got Bedwars Triple. As we all know (I think), it is the shortest player gamemode of all of the 4 gamemodes, as you can never find the time to play with 3 people and also have 3 skilled and experienced players available at the same time. In addition to that, with 3 people, we cannot have a good distribution of roles, as we cannot have 1 person defending and going to diamonds.

Last but not least, we got Bedwars Quadruples. We could all agree that Bedwars Quads is one of the most competitive game modes of all four because if you have a skilled party in the lobby with good or excellent coordination, plusWith a good strategy, they could easily win against every team, even more if they are not partying. Furthermore, it is a very real game mode that does not become tedious, and many world records are set in wins per week. In my opinion,It is a great game mode if you know how to play it and have good energy with your party.

Also I would like to see more gamemodes added into bedwars into the category of arcade. It could be like a 100v100 or something similar, adding random items (Although it would be alot of work to the dev team to add the pluggins), have arcade gamemodes ect.
TL;DR
Best mode: Solo Bedwars. Doubles is fun with good communication; Triples are short; Quadruples require skilled party. Arcade modes like 100v100 with random items would be cool but need more dev work.

My opinion, play skywar

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
LOL

TL;DR
Best mode: Solo Bedwars. Doubles is fun with good communication; Triples are short; Quadruples require skilled party. Arcade modes like 100v100 with random items would be cool but need more dev work.

My opinion, play skywar