Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Been trying to join the lifesteal server for an hour and 15 minuts and it keeps kicking me.

TaxPvP

Pika Member
Ive been trying to join lifesteal sinds the release and everytime i get on 1 in queue it just says server is full and i can start over, Wasted 1 hour of my life to join Get this right. So anoying.

rishabhpal

Banned
Because the max ammount of player that can join is 150 and after that it will kick you form the server.Tge developers can working on it to increase the player count

Kxneki

Banned
Ive been trying to join lifesteal sinds the release and everytime i get on 1 in queue it just says server is full and i can start over, Wasted 1 hour of my life to join Get this right. So anoying.
Hello,

Maybe when you join another play joins the lifesteal and the max amount of players can join is 150.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
just play when most people are offline, then you'll get in quicker otherwise you'll be in the queue for a while waiting, therefore getting kicked ;-;

LorHydra

I too got kicked a few times but after geting kicked once you que again its very unlikely for you to get kicked based on my experience