Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Being able to report messages in forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay​

Suggestion:
Being able to report messages in forums​

Detailed description:
IDK why it was not added before but this is needed ASAP. I saw many people saying some messed up shit someone was no lie promoting a po*n website. I am not sure if we can report these messages in player reports but whatever it is we still need message report where we can report the message by just clicking a option above their message.​

Reason(s):
This will be a quick way to report messages on forums as even if we can report the through report players it's still slow and many don't even care to do it. The reports can still just go directly to player report forum so it will be same as usual with just one change​

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
Being able to report messages in forums

Detailed description:
IDK why it was not added before but this is needed ASAP. I saw many people saying some messed up shit someone was no lie promoting a po*n website. I am not sure if we can report these messages in player reports but whatever it is we still need message report where we can report the message by just clicking a option above their message.

Reason(s):
This will be a quick way to report messages on forums as even if we can report the through report players it's still slow and many don't even care to do it. The reports can still just go directly to player report forum so it will be same as usual with just one change
Reporting through the reports section is the correct way.
Its much more organized and relatively more efficient for the staff as u need to provide the screenshot as well.
Allowing people to report singular messages would just lead to them pointlessly spamming the feature.
Apart from this, swearing is disallowed here and u should be more careful about your choice of words.

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
Being able to report messages in forums

Detailed description:
IDK why it was not added before but this is needed ASAP. I saw many people saying some messed up shit someone was no lie promoting a po*n website. I am not sure if we can report these messages in player reports but whatever it is we still need message report where we can report the message by just clicking a option above their message.

Reason(s):
This will be a quick way to report messages on forums as even if we can report the through report players it's still slow and many don't even care to do it. The reports can still just go directly to player report forum so it will be same as usual with just one change
Ok so what if they added and other ppl started reporting you without any reason , then what are you Gonna Do?? DownVoted

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Ok so what if they added and other ppl started reporting you without any reason , then what are you Gonna Do?? DownVoted
That's the most dumb reason I have ever heard. If that's the case then why do we have report player option???

NeonGM_YT

Pika Member
That's the most dumb reason I have ever heard. If that's the case then why do we have report player option???
Its There To Report Rule Breakers. There Is Also A Forum Report Option In The Player Reports Section. Adding Seperate Report Butron To Each Message Is A Bad Idea Like ABDMK12413 Said. People Are Gonna Just Spam Click Those Report Buttons... -1

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
Lmao Lil bro if u don't know anything , it is better to shut up and do some research before posting anything .

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello B1ueRay,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We prefer handling all reports the same way.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.