Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Best Gamemode to practice?

What's the best gamemode to practice

• Classic

• Bedwars

• Spleef (this one is useless for bedwars)

• Sumo

• Gapple

• Combo

• BuildUHC

• Nodebuff

• Debuff

• Others (eg. Archer, AxePVP)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
I think im comfortable with axepvp the most somehow

AdielJheyan

Pika Member
Spleef best game ww

( the 6 word filter is a terrorist )
In my honest view, the competitive game-mode "Spleef," in which players demolish blocks beneath other players, causing them to slide off the playing field and into a pit, and becoming the last player on the field, is the most skill-intensive kind of PvP (Player vs Player) there is; players must have the dexterity to pull off easy to tough parkour jumps that the opponent player generates with their shovel, remember where there are holes, evade enemy snowballs while striking, and be unexpected with their movement to confound the enemy's attack plan. It is easily the best game-mode to hone your skills in Minecraft PvP.

MaloNsKo

Pika Member
In my honest view, the competitive game-mode "Spleef," in which players demolish blocks beneath other players, causing them to slide off the playing field and into a pit, and becoming the last player on the field, is the most skill-intensive kind of PvP (Player vs Player) there is; players must have the dexterity to pull off easy to tough parkour jumps that the opponent player generates with their shovel, remember where there are holes, evade enemy snowballs while striking, and be unexpected with their movement to confound the enemy's attack plan. It is easily the best game-mode to hone your skills in Minecraft PvP.

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Every game is epic
It gives your different type of skills

AdielJheyan

Pika Member
Well, it improve your movement...
So it's good for pvp
Not only movement, but also accuracy with projectile shots (snowballs and eggs), anticipating your opponent's movement, quick thinking, focus, and avoiding being intimidated by the opposing player, as this can cause you to make rash judgments and undermine your game sense.

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Not only movement, but also accuracy with projectile shots (snowballs and eggs), anticipating your opponent's movement, quick thinking, focus, and avoiding being intimidated by the opposing player, as this can cause you to make rash judgments and undermine your game sense.
True!
Thanks for your information
I would like to note down it..

BigBallerLOL

Great Reporter
Spleef also brings the player unmatched awareness of the opposing players ping. As any spleef veteran knows players with high Ms (or milliseconds) can walk through and be walled through by the other player and be spleef'd from behind. After becoming aware of this through spleef you PvP abilities will without question improve

M

Master_Tamer_

The Best game mode according to me are
  • Classic
  • Build UHC
  • Sumo
  • Gapple
In Order
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!