Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Best server

OP
OP
X

XLR8SPIKE

Rare Pika
Pretty sure this isn't the servers fault, it could literally happen everywhere, premium & cracked servers. There is no exception. Sad that you lost your ws tho, gl on getting it back!
na, it kicked me for client modifications after glitching me and did this :D

Sadra3445

Banned
Yes, its happen in every servers but if you have good connection and low ping you never miss this error.

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Don't worry it happened to me too it is casual and win streak doesn't exist it's just an illusion

divertente

Great Reporter
I have 9158ms ping but I never faced this issue ๐Ÿค”
It usually doesn't depend on ping. If you join 2 times too quickly, thats when it might happen. (or of course, if someone joins the server while using your in-game nick).

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
It usually doesn't depend on ping. If you join 2 times too quickly, thats when it might happen. (or of course, if someone joins the server while using your in-game nick).
no I was recording someone in practice and it suddenly decide to kick randomly so yea when server wishes to it does no one can stop it

OP
OP
X

XLR8SPIKE

Rare Pika
It can be because of ur wifi issues so refresh n wait some few mins n u can join back
well na
i have never faced it
i have been playing from a year and this was like the second time in the same month