Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

best skywars player!

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This dude hired some bots to just get on top of sw weekly wins lbs with 5-6 freaking kills in 211 games! Fascinating isn't it?
Ok, to the point, he's using bots to stats boost.
Also, I have reported them..
Getting disappointed of this kind of players lol

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Auto generated igns arent rven a problem anymore. I actively play sw and im not one of them lol legit check my signature. The ac started getting bypassed just today. Before that(since ac got updated) nobody could bhop. Im p sure there are still no bhoppers yet. Weekly lb players are nolifes rn and mostly got 0 gamesense.

no but why would all the skywars lb players all have similar kind of ign
and why would someone even feel like playing minecraft with such an ign
i feel like skywars is more like hackwars sometimes
i almost quit once cuz i was too frustrated and thats why i bought troll kit to kill bonkers and anti kb hackers

Galaxes

Pika Lover
i almost quit once cuz i was too frustrated and thats why i bought troll kit to kill bonkers and anti kb hackers
This msg was when anticheat wasnt bypassed. Sw is full of cheaters rn lol.

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
I also have a cracked account but I never got hacked. its your fault that you gave your account to someone or you never linked your email.

And I never seen a player do godbridge legitly. And aslo 90% pika network players are autoclickers. So its not that uncommon for someone to assume that you are cheating.
True . I agree 100%

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
I hate hackers.

Hazamx

Banned
I already quit skywars becuz of hackers and hackers and hackers and now im grinding the bridge in practice and autoclickers are coming there too

Phosphorus

Pika Member
I also have a cracked account but I never got hacked. its your fault that you gave your account to someone or you never linked your email.

And I never seen a player do godbridge legitly. And aslo 90% pika network players are autoclickers. So its not that uncommon for someone to assume that you are cheating.
So maybe that’s why I am not trash. I keep blaming myself for losing games and not realising that many players cheat.

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
But the surprising thing is, this dude is literally titan rank, nd still using bots to win.
Well, wanna hear something? He was my ex-bf irl and he told "Look im on lb's" Not wondered why i was surprised.. We were close before.

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
bruh don't say like that bro i was a 51 level player but it was all cracked acc so someone else used it and i got destroyed now I am with new id its just 8 lvl people also just troll me in chat close your hack dude or he is hacking whenever i godbridge
To be honest, i don't really trust anyone these days lol....