Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Better cracked client

Gaminghacker7

Pika Member
I use salywrr until now. I got the connection error, it removed my account and you need a premium account to use it now (offline account removed) so there's no way I can use the client anymore..
Is there any better cracked clients??

Nexztro

I use salywrr until now. I got the connection error, it removed my account and you need a premium account to use it now (offline account removed) so there's no way I can use the client anymore..
Use Cm client.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Cm pack is a really good client. It also has the same mods as the other clients and you can get free cosmetics.

iblocc

Rare Pika
Use Lunar Client u can get it for cracked.

Shoot me a message on discord and i will send u a download link and the youtube video.
Discord User: iblocc

huntergaming

Pika Member
If u have a high end pc then just go for lunar qt. Lunar doesnt rlly work well on low end pcs ngl. If lunar gives u bad performance then try cmpack. It's definitely the best for cracked after lunar qt.