Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Better Rewards in crates

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeIsATrip

Suggestion:
Better Rewards in crates

Detailed description:
There should be better rewards for the crates cause I dont want to get 250,000$ because that isnt really going to help and also most of the things in the crates are pretty much useless

Gamemode / Platform:
OP Factions

Reason(s):
I want to get better items and feel somewhat exicted to get something good not feel like poop and get 8 golden apples

Example(s):
For Example(s) Why would we need 32 normal golden apple if it's really not going to help us and then like 250,000 isnt really going to get us anywhere. There is a lot of things in the crates that are not really that good and also 8 Golden Apples which is useless "In my opinion"

dagode

Veteran
Staff has the reason to put not too op items and all kind of whistles since for example it may broke economy .

milad9999

Staff has the reason to put not too op items and all kind of whistles since for example it may broke economy .
Breaking the economy? This is OP-Factions so of course there would be an Economy breaking.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey LifeIsATrip,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.