Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Big mistake made while buying godly keys

davidkootje

so i recently bought godly keys on pika network. i thought i bought them for opprison but i mistaken by clicking kitpvp smh. so now i got 3 godly keys on kitpvp that i want to,transfer into opprison godly keys. Can that be done or is that impossible?

my ign is davidkootje, i hope there is a solution to this, otherwise ive spend money for something i dont need.

Dytel

Banned
Hey,
I believe this could be an honest mistake since they are close to each other. Hopefully, because of recent events as a new player, the owners would gladly do the swap if you dont use them as they have been very helpful and understanding with some mishaps like this.

Stormidity

Veteran
so i recently bought godly keys on pika network. i thought i bought them for opprison but i mistaken by clicking kitpvp smh. so now i got 3 godly keys on kitpvp that i want to,transfer into opprison godly keys. Can that be done or is that impossible?

my ign is davidkootje, i hope there is a solution to this, otherwise ive spend money for something i dont need.
They might replace it unless u want a refund cuz they have a strict no refund policy so if you need a replacement make a ticket or talk to and admin on thier discord