Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bit about me now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
Sorry to bore you
this isnt a game or etc.. its just a bit about what's happening in Minecraft for me : update

1. Bought some stuff for my PC
Before my PC was pretty basic now i bought proper webcam and a better mic this is so i can talk to u guys on ts3 , with out it sounding terrible, i also need this for future projects/wishes.
2. Came back then left
I said i'd leave for a bit then i changed my mind to permanently quit and now im back. xD
the truth is i will need to come on survival daily for a bit just while Saim is away to keep seashop alive and to restock to prove to everyone that warp wont go dead. Also im planning to leave for about 2 weeks then this is to fully focus on my exams.
3. Future stuff ,future events
im hoping to do try again for staff in the future but first im going to gain experince , one way im doing this is through developing my knowledge on hacks and also i will be doing some youtube projects. Just practising filming ingame stuff and getting clear and proper evidence etc. Also im hoping to come back after reset and develop my building skills and maybe do a lets play with DJ now(more to come on that later). Finally i will not be playing survival as much as later ive shown an interest in the arcade servers and hopefully i will start playing skyblock and skywar servers(part of Pika network) later in future to again all about developing my MC skills.
Anyway i will stay on the forums

I love you all <3
hope to see you ingame and on ts3
(i wont play kit pvp or factions though as that is not my strong point , neither is Eggwars but the rest i will be)
if you see me being a noob tell me and help me please xD

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
original.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.