Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

blackmarket and transfermarket problem

mikii

Pika Member
Maybe very much peaple will support me on this

in bm ot tm they make stuff like 30 times and done, and the time is a super big problem, like if your in a country and the bm or tm is at the time, when you sleep and you cannot even progress to play or be rich in OPSKY.

pls make bm and tm every 4h

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__

in bm ot tm they make stuff like 30 times and done, and the time is a super big problem, like if your in a country and the bm or tm is at the time, when you sleep and you cannot even progress to play or be rich in OPSKY.

I had suggested that 3 ssns ago but it hot rejected

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika

The bm stuff is sometimes too important; thus, getting 6 gm resets a day doesn't make much sense.
I would instead suggest alternate bm timings so that players all around the globe could cope with them on certain days.
Like on money, bm resets according to EU players. On Tuesday according to NA players. And like you know.

OP
OP
mikii

mikii

Pika Member
The bm stuff is sometimes too important; thus, getting 6 gm resets a day doesn't make much sense.
I would instead suggest alternate bm timings so that players all around the globe could cope with them on certain days.
Like on money, bm resets according to EU players. On Tuesday according to NA players. And like you know.
agreed

Florinyo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Florinyo
That would be too op for bm and transfer it will get denied