Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Blast-proof clay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neel103

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Neel103​

Suggestion:
Blast-proof clay​

Detailed description:
Hello everyone!
I am suggesting to make clay blast proof so it has some actual use since its so expensive and a pickaxe and tnt is enough to destroy your defence in seconds.​

Reason(s):
It will give clay a use since pika network doesn't have any blast proof blocks I think clay will fit this specialty well.
It will very be welcomed in the pika fans games.​

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
@NGaming bro this people want mining fatigue trap to have an notification when activated 4 emerald gens in aquarium map and clay i think Bw is becoming rumble from skywars...

NGaming

Great Reporter
@NGaming bro this people want mining fatigue trap to have an notification when activated 4 emerald gens in aquarium map and clay i think Bw is becoming rumble from skywars...
ikr this isn't hypixel even if clay and glass is different the concept is same this is very unoriginal and will be very annoying

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
+1

Just suppose a player has a clay defense, you can legit buy a wooden pickaxe which is like 10 iron and it breaks clay pretty quick considering it has efficiency 1. I don't understand why a pickaxe is gonna be a problem. Weirdest excuse I've seen in a suggestion.

In other ways, this is pretty handy, and if added anyone who downvotes will most likely be using it as well therefore being annoying themselves so it'd be cool not to call others who might use it as well annoying for it.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Nah I won't use it
and this is just hypixel ripoff
like you can't add bridge egg by replacing egg with something else and call it original

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
Nobody is calling this original, I don't know why you are bringing that up. It's an idea which has been changed a bit to have it considered into the server.

Besides nothing always has to be original to make the server better. You'd rather want to remove the entire bedwars gamemode from PikaNetwork if you really get that concerned by originality because the gamemode isn't original.

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
IGN
Just_Illuminate
Clay is supposed to be blast proof it just doesnt work properly

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Bro i don't want every game of bedwars to be explosive bows and self bridging bridges

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
+1
I need some use to clay and it wouldn't be that overpowered because we can break it easily even with a wooden pickaxe.

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
Bro i don't want every game of bedwars to be explosive bows and self bridging bridges
When the hell are explosive bows and self bridging coming? This is a suggestion about blast proof clay. Why do you eat braincells of others?

Anuly

Veteran
^^

If someone just bridges way up with like a million tnt you should have some form of defence against it, if not it just means that if you have enough tnt and build way up,
you can get the bed for sure

NGaming

Great Reporter
^^

If someone just bridges way up with like a million tnt you should have some form of defence against it, if not it just means that if you have enough tnt and build way up,
you can get the bed for sure
There is water
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
There is water
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
Water costs 1 eme which is I know not that hard to get but if a team is being rushed then having a blast proof block would be helpful. This is just my opinion.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Nobody is calling this original, I don't know why you are bringing that up. It's an idea which has been changed a bit to have it considered into the server.

Besides nothing always has to be original to make the server better. You'd rather want to remove the entire bedwars gamemode from PikaNetwork if you really get that concerned by originality because the gamemode isn't original.
So are you saying we should copy hypixel?

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
So are you saying we should copy hypixel?
Do you know that most of the bedwars maps are from hypixel? It really doesn't hurt to add a similar feature again but with a different block. Especially a feature which is actually useful.

crazysteve79

The Pika

Not sure if even possible+ i don't want to waste 6 tnt and go nuke there base with it and finding they had clay last lair.

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific

Not sure if even possible+ i don't want to waste 6 tnt and go nuke there base with it and finding they had clay last lair.
Again, last layer clay is not an issue whatsoever, you can literally buy a wooden pickaxe which is 10 iron and break it instantly because clay is easy to break, especially when you get efficiency 1.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Again, last layer clay is not an issue whatsoever, you can literally buy a wooden pickaxe which is 10 iron and break it instantly because clay is easy to break, especially when you get efficiency 1.
It would've been good if there were invis pots and what about campers?

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
It would've been good if there were invis pots and what about campers?
Invisible pots are the worst idea to put into PikaNetwork due to large amounts of hackers, I wouldn't want to get bhopped by an invisible person or something besides they are WAY too overpowered. I didn't quite understand what you meant by "campers".

Status
Not open for further replies.