Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars blast proof glass or any other blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossi2084

Username:
Fireguy536​

Suggestion:
blast proof glass or any other blocks​

Detailed description:
make such a glass or any other block which will be complete blast proof for fireball or tnt but can be easily broken with hands. but it will be purchased by gold from shop.​

Reason(s):
I am playing bedwars for a long time in pika and its a problem that opponents quickly come and destroy the bed with either tnt or fireball and you might say obsidian is there but obsidian is expensive and it takes time to buy it and people rush quickly and destroy bed so if there is a blast proof glass or any other block then it will be more fun to play bcz the people who are new don't understand much and they rage quit sometimes bcz there bed gets destroyed to early and if you add something like that then bedwars will be much more fun than before and i really recommend this to be added bcz i am also a defender and i have noticed this problem and this is just my suggestion the rest is up to you guys :)​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello Rossi2084,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.