Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP SkyBlock Boss kills milestone

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
Kaisel__​

Suggestion:
Boss kills milestone​

Detailed description:
Well since playtimerewards have been removed due to users making alts to exploit it , however it has been replaced in Opp to raw mining, so to replace it playtimerewards we should add to bosskills to replace playtimerewards

The rewards shall be (depends on dev)
10 boss kills : 1% extra boss loot and damage and some random
25 boss kills : 5% extra boss loot and chance to get extra loot bag

And so on​

Reason(s):
1) to replace playertimerewards
2) it cannot be exploited by alts on a large scale
3) so boss kills is t just sitting there showing your kills as if it's an achievement of how much you nolife​

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
First if all 1 don't understand how can there be 1% of 1 item , like what they give you a 1/100 fragment of doom torch ???

You need to give more info fr

I disagree in this , maybe there should be rewards given similar to playtimerewards ,
Maybe things like boss loot/lootbags/etc.

OP
OP
Bored_exe

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
What I meant by 1% is 1% chance for the boss to drop extra loot

And I don't believe you should disagree with as this is totally perfect to replace playtimerewards as most of us who have nearly 400-500 boss kills have yet to get the drops required for levels so instead of it just show the boss kills why don't we earn extra boss perks? It makes total sense

OP
OP
Bored_exe

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
And once again the rewards are totally up to the devs this is just an idea proposed by me