Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Lobby bridging blocks!

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

PikaPixel

Username:
PikaPixel

Suggestion:
bridging blocks!

Detailed description:
As we all know, most of the other lobby servers feature exciting things like PvP swords, teleport bows, double jumps, and more. I recommend adding a unique bridging block to enhance the fun in our lobbies. These blocks will automatically disappear after being placed for a certain period of time and will always be available in the lobby invetory, just like PvP swords on other servers. Users will not be able to place blocks in NPC locations, spawn areas, or leaderboard areas.
this will only be in Bedwars lobby, skywars lobby, main hub.

Reason(s):
  1. You don't need to join paractice server and ask someone to party for bridge training
  2. You don't need to ask a titan-rank player to create a private game to improve bridging skills
  3. You don't need to join any other game mode to practice
  4. and its gonna be so much fun in my opinion
  5. current pika lobby is kinda boring tbh
  6. will make pika theme better

Last edited:

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Sounds like a great and unique idea
And also puts an end to those suggestions asking for a bridging mode
But u might wanna be more elaborate or might get denied for lack of details

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
The suggestion was greatt but it is is not possible in pika due to it's high number of players everytime and they are like 300 in lobby if only 50% place blocks/bridge the lobby will be filled and be a mess also from next time try to be more exact and for this reason,I would give it a

alaeTR

thats why i should follow you
The suggestion was greatt but it is is not possible in pika due to it's high number of players everytime and they are like 300 in lobby if only 50% place blocks/bridge the lobby will be filled and be a mess also from next time try to be more exact and for this reason,I would give it a
idont think so, 300 player would be in 1 lobby thaths alot the highest amount of players i have ever saw in a lobby before is arround 30 and 20

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
thats why i should follow you

idont think so, 300 player would be in 1 lobby thaths alot the highest amount of players i have ever saw in a lobby before is arround 30 and 20
There are timezones and my timezone is time where the server has peak players

TheCursedDragon

Pika Lover
Username:
PikaPixel

Suggestion:
bridging blocks!

Detailed description:
As we all know, most of the other lobby servers feature exciting things like PvP swords, teleport bows, double jumps, and more. I recommend adding a unique bridging block to enhance the fun in our lobbies. These blocks will automatically disappear after being placed for a certain period of time and will always be available in the lobby invetory, just like PvP swords on other servers. Users will not be able to place blocks in NPC locations, spawn areas, or leaderboard areas.
this will only be in Bedwars lobby, skywars lobby, main hub.

Reason(s):
  1. You don't need to join paractice server and ask someone to party for bridge training
  2. You don't need to ask a titan-rank player to create a private game to improve bridging skills
  3. You don't need to join any other game mode to practice
  4. and its gonna be so much fun in my opinion
  5. current pika lobby is kinda boring tbh
  6. will make pika theme better
Ngl very Nice idea but again as @harshit7749 said, it could be a mess, but can be solved as the blocks will dissappear. But in my opinion, inmc also has it and they won't copy other servers

Last edited: