Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP SkyBlock Bring Enchant/Skill(MCMMO) Back.

UrNooB

Minecraft username:
UrNooB​

Suggestion:
To start with, I'd like to suggest that we should bring back the some of enchants and change the Bold Effect of the enchants since its not really necessary when putting enchants on it, Its just we like the better names of the old enchants and the normal names without effect(Bold). In addition, Not just me but everyone likes to bring back the old /skill. We mean the MCMMO one. Thats all! ^_^​

Detailed description:
A​

Reason(s):
Alot of peoples specially ogs people like us are really used to the thing like before so we do like to inform that we wants the old enchants, pvping, and others stuff and reduce the bugs also. We do like also a staff to be active on Pikanetwork since alot of people are really doing bannable stuffs and staffs are just sleeping so random/alter are just abusing the cheats that they have. Please Help the OPSkyblock Community!​

Example(s):
A​

_Rules

Legendary Pika
+1

just add it back none of that bullshi new skillls add mcmmo back just like in opfac would make our lives easier skills are just broken armors break in less than 15 seconds which makes the game unplayable

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
Neutral
This suggestion doesn't add money to pikanetwork bank , i didn't think they will consider something that doesn't bring them money.

Staff is total 🐕 fr, even ex staff admins say so. Cuz they take random 🐕 in staff who don't know a single sh## about the game and PPL just do nothing but 🐕
Stated by ASSASINX, player of Pika Network since 2022