Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars Buff flameshot's upgrades

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Minecraft Username:
Lt_Hammerman​

Suggestion:
Buff flameshot's upgrades​

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,
Currently, the flameshot kit is very commonly used, but its upgrades are very expensive and aren't very useful at all. My suggestion is to rework the kit to the following:
  • Level 1 (unchanged): flame 1 bow, diamond boots, 8 arrows
  • Level 2: flame 1 bow, protection 1 diamond boots, 10 arrows
  • Level 3: flame 1 & power 1 bow, protection 1 diamond boots, 12 arrows
  • Level 4: flame 1 & power 1 bow, protection 2 diamond boots, 14 arrows
  • Level 5: flame 1 & power 2 bow, protection 2 diamond boots, 16 arrows
These changes would make flameshot a lot better when compared to the enderman kit, which is currently the best non-donator kit according to the community. With these changes (especially with power on the bow), flameshot would become one of the best kits once again, like it was before enderman became popular.

Reason(s):
1. It would make it easier for flameshot to counter donators since power on the bow would deal more damage, meaning that free-to-play players would have a higher chance of winning against donators. That would be indirect nerf to the donator kits because they cannot effectively counter this upgraded flameshot bow.
2. It would make flameshot more capable of countering enderman, which is currently considered the best non-donator kit. That would bring more variety and fun into the game since there would be more viable kits for non-donators.
3. It would make it worth it to spend a lot of coins on the kit, while currently, the players have no reason to spend 90k coins just to have a slightly better kit.
4. Currently, at higher flameshot levels you get a flame 2 enchantment instead of flame 1. According to Minecraft Gamepedia, flame 2 is the same as flame 1 in practice, so adding power instead of flame 2 would be a better upgrade.

Ønce

Legendary Pika
enderman should be more op then flameshot but they should still add buffs to flameshot like power because there is 2 ways to get coins, either grind a thousand games or just vote 5 times

OP
OP
Arrly

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
so the more expensive the kit is the more op it should be?
Not really. They should both be good because, in the end, upgrades are so expensive that the initial price doesn't matter that much.
they should still add buffs to flameshot like power because there is 2 ways to get coins, either grind a thousand games or just vote 5 times
Upvote the suggestion then! :)

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
TryHardMarktin
I like how you composed this thread in the most detailed way possible and shown us the benefits of the change you would like to propose. You have my upvote uwu!

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Lt_Hammerman

Suggestion:
Buff flameshot's upgrades

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,
Currently, the flameshot kit is very commonly used, but its upgrades are very expensive and aren't very useful at all. My suggestion is to rework the kit to the following:
Level 1 (unchanged): flame 1 bow, diamond boots, 8 arrows
Level 2: flame 1 bow, protection 1 diamond boots, 10 arrows
Level 3: flame 1 & power 1 bow, protection 1 diamond boots, 12 arrows
Level 4: flame 1 & power 1 bow, protection 2 diamond boots, 14 arrows
Level 5: flame 1 & power 2 bow, protection 2 diamond boots, 16 arrows
These changes would make flameshot a lot better when compared to the enderman kit, which is currently the best non-donator kit according to the community. With these changes (especially with power on the bow), flameshot would become one of the best kits once again, like it was before enderman became popular.

Reason(s):
1. It would make it easier for flameshot to counter donators since power on the bow would deal more damage, meaning that free to play players would have a higher chance of winning against donators. That would be an indirect nerf to the donator kits because they cannot effectively counter this upgraded flameshot bow.
2. It would make flameshot more capable of countering enderman, which is currently considered the best non-donator kit. That would bring more variety and fun into the game since there would be more viable kits for non-donators.
3. It would make it worth it to spend a lot of coins on the kit, while currently, the players have no reason to spend 90k coins just to have a slightly better kit.
4. Currently, at higher flameshot levels you get a flame 2 enchantment instead of flame 1. According to the Minecraft Gamepedia, flame 2 is the same as flame 1 in practice, so adding power instead of flame 2 would be a better upgrade.
That's it, please upvote the suggestion if you think it might improve the gameplay!
Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
Agreed, sw is one of the least p2w gamemodes, but anything to make it less p2w would be welcomed. +1

Ønce

Legendary Pika
Not really. They should both be good because, in the end, upgrades are so expensive that the initial price doesn't matter that much.

Upvote the suggestion then! :)
i already upvoted, but im saying that because at the enderman kit is more expensive so it should be more op, in enderman kit u dont even get a enderpearl till lvl 3 which is a total of 22.5k coins, ( diamond sword and a leather chestplate is trash for 12.5k coins ) so enderman kit is trash at start but should be more op later, they should change the enderman kit aswell, like second upgrade should have a enderpearl, at third u should get a protection 1 chestplate, at fourth u should get sharpness 1 on ur sword, on fifth u get another enderpearl or give like a 3-5 sec strength 1

Ønce

Legendary Pika
doesnt mean that you could pearl to others spanw base at the start of the game 🤷‍♂️
I mean flameshot is literally nearly the same thing, u start the game and shoot at other people and u kill them in 2 good timing shot or 3 fast shots, with power 2 and flame 2 it's gonna be literally like 1 hit kill if full charged

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
I mean flameshot is literally nearly the same thing, u start the game and shoot at other people and u kill them in 2 good timing shot or 3 fast shots, with power 2 and flame 2 it's gonna be literally like 1 hit kill if full charged
nope, at least just for me.
if i met someone with flamshot, they shoot me the first time, then i can just use blocks to cover myself and heal up,

Ønce

Legendary Pika
U can't get blocks that fast, the game starts and they will shoot u first second, once u open chest they shoot u again and then if ur lucky u manage to place blocks, with power two u will get one shot which is worse then someone using pearl

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
U can't get blocks that fast, the game starts and they will shoot u first second, once u open chest they shoot u again and then if ur lucky u manage to place blocks, with power two u will get one shot which is worse then someone using pearl
not rly, 1 shot, then place block, the time is enough for me tho

Ønce

Legendary Pika
@EA0_2_0_8_ battle with me and then u will see, and even if u manage to place blocks after one shot they can always taet u so u that means the second u get out u will get shot

Ønce

Legendary Pika
and if they do buff flameshot like this then u will instantly die because power 2 will do 9 hearts instant damage if critical or 8 hearts if full charged, in both ways u will die because flame 2 lasts for around 10 seconds if im right, flame 1 lasts for 5 seconds so in every way u will die

Ønce

Legendary Pika
i think highest should be power 1, not 2 because if it is 2 then it will become multiple times more op then enderman kit while enderman is alot more expensive, like u said that u can take out ur blocks before u get shot the second time, the enderpearl will take the same time a arrow takes to land in ur base so u can quickly just grab a sword and kill the person with enderman kit, if ur lucky u get an kb sword and u instantly knock him off

Ønce

Legendary Pika
and flameshot is still the most op kit, everytime i manage to kill both of the people near me instantly with my bow ( enderman kit gets 1 kll instantly because they have 1 enderpearl, and u need to spend like 30k coins so u can kill 1 person from kit enderman while i just spend 6.5k coins on flameshot and i can dominate both islands next to me and if lucky i can shoot off early bridgers near me ( bow spamming with good aim = instant win and i have good aim ngl )