Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

bug voucher to my friend

Yoru3000

I think there's a bug, My friend said won a sky god voucher but when he clicked it nothing happens pls help him

Attachments

• pika.png
    pika.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
IGN
Polish3d
I think there's a bug, My friend said won a sky god voucher but when he clicked it nothing happens pls help him
you Clearly didn't get it. there is a visual bug, if you click the rank when ur hovering ur cursor above it and if you shift click it and press e at the same time it stays in your inventory. you can't claim it but if you click it while ur inventory is open it will dissapear

dsfgsdfvsdfg

Great Reporter
That is a bug. Did it show in chat that he won a skygod rank? If it did then he really won it, if he didn't then he didn't win it.

OP
OP
Yoru3000

Yoru3000

you Clearly didn't get it. there is a visual bug, if you click the rank when ur hovering ur cursor above it and if you shift click it and press e at the same time it stays in your inventory. you can't claim it but if you click it while ur inventory is open it will dissapear
It appears in the chat darius

Jace9

The Pika
It is probably a bug or a scam. Report it here and staff will help you. Be patient. You will get a reply in 2-3 days or less.

Phantoom

Great Reporter
IGN
Phantom31107
LOL, i just tried doing tht this guy scamming lmao