Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Bug?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Hey Pika staff and members,
So about 5 minutes ago I was trying to find chest in the warzone when a supply drop was happening, and suddenly I got hit once and died. I had okish gear on, but I am not making this thread to get my gear back or anything, I just want to know if its a bug, and if yes report it. I think it is a bug, because if you can oneshot someone in full diamond armor it should be waaaay to OP. Anyone know if that is possible with Rage? (If its possible with rage, please nerve it ) I do not have any 'proof' that this happened, but like I said, I don't need to have my gear back, I just want to know if its a bug and if yes report it :) Please check this out Developers of Pika

Regards,
-Speedy

VeggiDay

Veteran
Hey Pika staff and members,
So about 5 minutes ago I was trying to find chest in the warzone when a supply drop was happening, and suddenly I got hit once and died. I had okish gear on, but I am not making this thread to get my gear back or anything, I just want to know if its a bug, and if yes report it. I think it is a bug, because if you can oneshot someone in full diamond armor it should be waaaay to OP. Anyone know if that is possible with Rage? (If its possible with rage, please nerve it ) I do not have any 'proof' that this happened, but like I said, I don't need to have my gear back, I just want to know if its a bug and if yes report it :) Please check this out Developers of Pika

Regards,
-Speedy

I guess it is a bug and if not i agree to you that rage has to get nerved.
Every gear or item has its own advantage and disadvantage but no item or
anything else should "one-hit" someone.

OP
OP
iMzSpEedY

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I guess it is a bug and if not i agree to you that rage has to get nerved.
Every gear or item has its own advantage and disadvantage but no item or
anything else should "one-hit" someone.
Uhn, so I did say I didn't have proof and didn't need my gear back, but tbh: I would like my xp back xD I had like 21 levels :( RIP

VeggiDay

Veteran
One edit:
As i heard are many hackers at the server. Can it be possible that this "one-hit-hack" works there too?
I heard of it and it was a lag crit or something. So multiple hits with one hit.
Just an idea and possibly a bad one.

VeggiDay

Veteran
Uhn, so I did say I didn't have proof and didn't need my gear back, but tbh: I would like my xp back xD I had like 21 levels :( RIP

Yeah thats understandable ... what do i get with a vote on galactix? :p Maybe i can help out there ^^

Davidva

Veteran
That really weird!
I can be a enchant hacker with a illegal sharness sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.